Leora - Atividades Domésticas # 76

pulo filipe

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let the joke continue … and @masterchef56 , hope you got rested and took some energy by not watching the “ Pro “ , so you can do your part of the job as your Queen does 🤠🤡🤠😂🤣😜🤪 😏.. and we are all looking forward to your “ masterpiece “ of posting at the respective  thread later in the evening  ( don’t worry , I won’t report you for spamming 😱🤯😫

fox broadcast queen GIF by FOX TV

il y a 9 minutes, rlcf a dit :

C’était un collant supplémentaire elle a pris en partent et l’avait mis dans sa poche du manteau et retiré quand elle est rentrée et mis dans son armoire de la chambre et de nouveaux dans son emballage et elle l’a montré bien devant la caméra

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And to apologize to the good people of this thread here , the characterization “ joke “ goes for the immediate , as I have been posting again and again , return of Leora in the apartment only to see for the millionth of time nothing else than grabbing her phone , camera angle perfect for the views and her spending endless time back in the apartment only to repeat escaping her prison and with the mind still and always at the outside activities with her mobile .. 

corfu must be a prison to you thats probably why u see a prison everywhere

Black And White Reality GIF

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

we all know leora having sex outside with lb so if she came back with panty or no its not a big deal,

what i like to watch its the pussy wash in the sink after all her crazy night with lb

im cool with that. but it would be better, if we could watch it sometimes.

i think, what rlc is showing us, is realy too few for the money atm.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, virginie doumenc said:

Nous l'avons perdu C est terminer leora elle n à plus besoin de nous assez d'argent et maintenant de sexe elle aurais pu rentrer assez avec denis pour notre plaisir car 

rlc should give dennis an apt, first to please virginie and to watch if hes doing the same thing when hes home, watching tv on the couch for hours and hours

couch potato working from home GIF

• Like 2