Leora - Atividades Domésticas # 76

pulo filipe

35 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Obviously, your obsession of jealousy of that woman is increasing since all you ever seem to do is mention some of the same comments over and over again repetitiously. It has seemed obvious that you possess an obsession rooted in jealousy of her since most of all the repetitious comments that are mentioned by you referring to her are of a negative nature, most of which are types of negative comments that would only be made by someone who is highly jealous of someone else for some ridiculous reasons.

It's actually quite unusual that you seem to be the only individual visiting these threads as often as you do, virtually always seeming to negatively criticize, disparage, or insult that woman, considering there has not been anyone else visiting these threads related to that woman virtually always just to do so, as often as you seem to make it a point to do so. You've mentioned on a number of occasions that your comments seem to often times be tagged with confused or sad emojis, and it's been being noticed that not only are quite a few of your comments tagged with those type of responses, but also quite a few others are also not tagged with any responses at all.

It's not just by chance that a number of your comments in these threads related to that woman are not often tagged with upvote or like tags, and more of your comments are either tagged with confused or sad emojis or not tagged at all. Apparently, it doesn't make any difference to you that a majority of others who visit these threads related to that woman seem to do so on a majority of occasions to positively comment on matters related to her more of the time than not and could care less about noticing someone seeming to make it a point to visit the threads on a daily basis to consistently comment negatively on some of the same matters over and over and over again like a scratched record skips over and over again, merely because of someones obsession of jealousy of someone else.

Of course it's your prerogative to post whatever comments you may want to in any of the various threads of this site, and it is also my prerogative to respond to comments in any of the various threads of this site that I think might should be responded to.    

Think of what you wrote , analyze better why  things that you mention happen or not , see better and more analytically who “ frequents “ this thread and give yourself all the answers and explanations of why it happens whatever happens here with my posts .. 

Before  wishing you a nice Sunday , wonder and ask yourself why no one who complains at other apartments  and posts negatively for other tenants and apartments never pays a visit to post here to comment and in addition where in the CC world have been disappeared so many CC members who have been commenting here for many many years .. then your answers and what you tried like “ a broken record “ to state for my contribution here can be answered .. stop being obsessed of what I am writing here and being one of the last ones who call the things with the realism that they are rather than “ cuddling “ a total to the viewers disrespectful tenant that you are ignoring to see . 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, ddhm said:

Ik kijk ook naar de andere appartementen, dus ik behoor niet tot deze categorie dat ze alleen naar deze plek kijken, ik ben soms tevreden in andere appartementen en soms is het ook saai en onoverzichtelijk. 

Ik ben eens een kijkje gaan nemen bij de buren VHTV en ik begrijp nu waarom ze meer kijkers hebben dan RLC.