Leora - Home Activities #77

StnCld316

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I described the 10 Leora Acts per day .. whether one of the 10 happens or not , it is of little importance to me . I do though want that she’s outside because then I know that at least she has fun , she enjoys her life and does daily life things like each and everyone of us while escaping her luxury prison.

Leora’s apartment lacks good aura , mood , pleasant feeling , it is depressing for the host and boring as nothing else that can be .. that’s why she is always by her socials , a way to be with the world and not feeling the depression that loneliness creates . And that’s why she spends so many hours away of her prison , so as she feels ALIVE and important for real people and not for virtual buddies that she has here . But her prison is her working place and her choices of how to do her job have led her to this dead end .. 

She knows exactly what needs to be done to change it once and for all , but RLC HQ don’t care , there are no “ punishments “ let’s say by her performance , so why should she bother ? 

She will come back later at night , depending on her outside activities , she will proceed with her programmed show and that’s one more day ending in the RLC archives . 

What she needs is her dog - can't remember her name, but she was the best friend she ever had...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I think you'll find Paul is her best friend. I know you are obsessed with Douche but you think about him more than she does.

to me paul is her partner in life cuz most ppl dont probably fuck with their best friend