US General Domestic Politics #38 Begins 11/02/21.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, it is Biden's fault. When he took office the U.S. was energy independent and we did not need to rely on any other country for our energy needs. But because of Biden's policies we are no longer energy independent and must now depend on oil purchased from Russia and Saudi Arabia. I'm sorry that you are too stupid to understand that, little mentally limited snowflake.

I posted an article explaining why it's NOT all Biden's fault, but reality is tough on you.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

When you quote someone you are suppose to cite who you are quoting otherwise you are guilty of committing plagiarism just like your hero "Sleepy Joe" Biden  has done numerous times. Everyone on this thread knows that you did not write the above comment, little boy.

I only cite the source if the quote isn't mine asshole.  

Who besides fools like you give a damn what Qanon is doing? But I guess if you talk about Qanon you don't have to talk about the ass kicking Democrats took in the elections last night. 

I know you're praying for a Fascist state.  I hope YOUR SS and Medicare are the very first they take away, you ignorant moron.

You are so dense. Maybe one of these days when you grow up you'll be able to understand what I meant, but I doubt it. lol

Oh, I understood what you meant, but it doesn't make it any less stupid.