US General Domestic Politics #38 Begins 11/02/21.

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Please don't tell the Democrats. Like Napolean said, " Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself."😉

You won Virginia.  So what?  Look at all the elections yesterday.  Democrats as a whole outperformed the GQP.  But go ahead and put your eggs in one basket if you want.

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

I know you're praying for a Fascist state.  I hope YOUR SS and Medicare are the very first they take away, you ignorant moron.

Democrat politicians in Illinois already tried to take away part of my pension, but the mother fuckers lost in a lawsuit upheld by the Illinois Supreme Court.

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

In 1960 Louisiana it damn sure wasn't Republicans running the state, ignorant little boy. A 99% probability that the White people throwing rocks at a Black woman were Democrats.

We've gone over this 1,000 times.  I'm not paying attention to your ignorance.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Democrat politicians in Illinois already tried to take away part of my pension, but the mother fuckers lost in a lawsuit upheld by the Illinois Supreme Court.

Great job supplying proof.  Happy1 - Let him fight his own battle.

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

I know you're praying for a Fascist state.  I hope YOUR SS and Medicare are the very first they take away, you ignorant moron.

Please, come up with something new. That's the exact same thing Democrats said about Ronald Reagan, little uninformed snowflake. You amaze me with your stupidity.