Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Beautiful Belle :heart: is out on the balcony and for the first time I can remember is up before me and changed out of those Calvin's into a very sexy pink thong which I missed. Second day in a row of being off camera in the morning. Perhaps RLC will do something about that balcony camera now. This is the best light of the day and only 2 weeks left for those perfect shots. Maybe a shower and dance later, please.

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Jas freezer, she set up the heat in her room and put on an extra blanket on the bed

... and meanwhile My Belle :heart: is sunbathing (actually eating breakfast)... and I thought she felt the cold 

It seems Sia's main contribution has been to give My Belle the idea that she needs to spend time on her balcony - oh great!

With a shower last night and My Belle  :heart: already having changed panties the opportunities for sexy naked dancing in the BeR seem low. And with me missing 2 days then I am down to only 12 days or less when it might happen in the daylight. With the other 2 around it won't happen at night any more and anyone the night is dark.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle :heart: has shut the door to her room, promising, but back on the balcony after a bit of teasing with her panties.

Im thinking she shuts the door to her room as she has the balcony open and Jasmin is freezing !