Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

My guess is My Belle :heart: and Michelle are heading over to B1 but I hope Michelle comes back to B1 soon. Maybe they'll be a B1 party but they'll both need to shower first.

Makeup been applied, a bit much for B1. Watch to see if Michelle leaves her overnight bag

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

My guess is My Belle :heart: and Michelle are heading over to B1 but I hope Michelle comes back to B1 soon. Maybe they'll be a B1 party but they'll both need to shower first.

Don't think they will party tonight :) LOL

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

They're both doing make up but like I said they've both slept at least twice since showering

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Makeup been applied, a bit much for B1. Watch to see if Michelle leaves her overnight bag

They're not dressed to go clubbing so it is a bit weird. Maybe My Belle's going to show her some of the town and they want to take selfies which don't come with smellivision.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

They're not dressed to go clubbing so it is a bit weird. Maybe My Belle's going to show her some of the town and they want to take selfies which don't come with smellivision.

Yes no clubbing but yes they want to look respectable, which would suggest just out for look around etc. The fact she asked Jasmin says to me no drinking etc .

• Upvote 1

In the 18th century it was a quick wipe with a damp cloth if you were lucky otherwise just change clothes frequently like they have done. Mind you the streets were full of shit as people threw their crap out of the window and pissed into the street so nobody could smell anything.

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Michelle takes her bag with her, they are heading for B1 - 

Well Michelle is eventually, who knows if all 3 will show up there, maybe

Melissa is sat on the stairs there in her underwear looking rather lonely