Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we'll see much more from Belle. If we're lucky we'll have something with Michelle and her. I think there is a good chance of that happening.. I said before Belle is tired of the project and ready for it to be over so she can go home. She's earned the money she's made and had fun doing it. It could have been less rocky but over all her stay has been a good one. Things are winding down for Pixie Belle's stay in B2. Sad but it's to be expected. 

I've noticed the same thing in other girls when they get close to the end of 90 days. 

Belle has reached the level of popularity a long side Irma but for different reasons obviously.   So seeing her return to me is a good possibility.  

Sorry guys but somebody had to say it. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I don't think we'll see much more from Belle. If we're lucky we'll have something with Michelle and her. I think there is a good chance of that happening.. I said before Belle is tired of the project and ready for it to be over so she can go home. She's earned the money she's made and had fun doing it. It could have been less rocky but over all her stay has been a good one. Things are winding down for Pixie Belle's stay in B2. Sad but it's to be expected. 

I've noticed the same thing in other girls when they get close to the end of 90 days. 

Belle has reached the level of popularity a long side Irma but for different reasons obviously.   So seeing her return to me is a good possibility.  

Sorry guys but somebody had to say it. 

Polya and Anna hardly wound down. You said the same thing before Michelle turned up and all of sudden My Belle :heart: sparked into life. I think she is far from finished yet and as you know she can spark into life any time. 
But Jasmin really does suck the energy out of every one she is near. With different girls in this apartment I don't believe we would be seeing this level of lethargy at all. My guess is she has other things on her mind.

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Polya and Anna hardly wound down. You said the same thing before Michelle turned up and all of sudden My Belle :heart: sparked into life. I think she is far from finished yet and as you know she can spark into life any time. 
But Jasmin really does suck the energy out of every one she is near. With different girls in this apartment I don't believe we would be seeing this level of lethargy at all. My guess is she has other things on her mind.

Yes different girls and circumstances would and will change things. Things were different when Polya and Anna were here. Yes Jasmin is a problem and i know that Belle can come to life at any time. But she is getting close to the end. And I've noticed other girls get distracted near the end as they start to think about home.

It's just the way things are looking to me at the moment. And like any post of this kind I could be way off the mark. And as far as more parties I hope that I am. And with my tract record they will happen when I'm not home.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Sì ragazze diverse e circostanze sarebbero e cambieranno le cose. Le cose erano diverse quando Polya e Anna erano qui. Sì Jasmin è un problema e so che Belle può venire a vita in qualsiasi momento. Ma lei si sta avvicinando alla fine. E ho notato altre ragazze distrarsi vicino alla fine in cui iniziano a pensare a casa.

E 'solo il modo in cui le cose stanno cercando di me in questo momento. E come ogni post di questo tipo potrei essere fuori strada. E per quanto riguarda più parti mi auguro che io sono. E con il mio record del tratto che accadrà quando non sono a casa.:biggrin:

Belle is distracted because he has no way of having fun.
if last night had been in Michelle's room with the "Blackbird" there would be the fireworks !!

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Me pasó a cabo durante 1 minuto con la cámara en mi Belle y Michelle cambios ... maldición! Cualquier persona que captura - no se muestra nada? Ahora Michelle ejerce las tetas al aire que, además de brevemente en su habitación, Mi Belle :heart: nunca ha hecho.

Good way to exercise, but dangerous for our hearts ... You have nipples that say eat me .... Belle, what a chance you lost!

• Upvote 1

Jas is a problem for this house, maybe its not a good idea to be there. No longer because she is not an appropriate spectacle, but because she is not a social person ... She is radical, when something does not like her, or she says no, she is not. Very well for your real life, but here, it is not what you say, but what the bosses say ... because they have allowed so much? That I do not know.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, vortios said:

Good way to exercise, but dangerous for our hearts ... You have nipples that say eat me .... Belle, what a chance you lost!

I was very much reminded of Ilona's famous nipples and look she's put her hair in bunches which is what first turned me on My Belle :heart:. I hope for another party beteen her and My Belle :heart: tomorrow. Time may be running out for My Belle.