Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

8 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Took a look at the Michelle thread at B1. From the translation about the pills it sounds as if Belle can hold a grudge when she wants something. Believe there is more to this then what we know. Also that Michelle does not care for Anna as shown by the foot tapping when told she was coming and Belle saying she brings pills and you didn't.

This the Belle rule that it seems she will not perform a lesbian act on camera without them but I believe she did wnat to on Michelle's first night because the Tequila overcame the problem. However she was too drunk and Michelle was not ready to play. I find it impossible to believe that in the Ukraine  Belle and others have not taken part in these parties before. This is why she and Lola had big contracts. I imagine Belel made her feelings clear to the Emperor on the subject of pills.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes i think it could be very disappointing that Michelle and Belle will not party like we thought. Also i doubt any happy pills are been brought by Anna, i would have thought maybe some herbal Pills that she probably gets at home and has run out or something like that.. 

That doesn't make sense to me in this context. I am certain it can only be happy pills because My Belle talked about them before. RLC told them to lay off for a while but now with the star Belle about to leave they are relaxing the rules. BTW I think My Belle's rule is only one of self justification - i.e. I only did it because of the pills whereas I think she would do it anyway because she wants to.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That doesn't make sense to me in this context. I am certain it can only be happy pills because My Belle talked about them before. RLC told them to lay off for a while but now with the star Belle about to leave they are relaxing the rules. BTW I think My Belle's rule is only one of self justification - i.e. I only did it because of the pills whereas I think she would do it anyway because she wants to.

I would have thought they were sourced more locally, The bearded one and Stella knew where to get them. Surely not brought on a plane

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I would have thought they were sourced more locally, The bearded one and Stella knew where to get them. Surely not brought on a plane

True but maybe they mean that once there Anna is prepared to take them with My Belle whereas Michelle was not. 

19 minutes ago, kase said:

almost all girls have eaten pills  both b1 and b2 

Happy pills ... really? Jasmin, Sia, Michelle, Melissa (unless she has down the club) so that just leaves Lima and My Belle which is a little short of almost all and then not since Milena's party.

Both My Belle :heart: and Michelle are very fidgety at the moment. I am convinced it is not but if RLC was micro-managed and there was some way of getting these 2 girls together it would be mind blowing so they should be trying very hard. Like I said with Anna it feels like same old, same old and I am not excited by the prospect. 10 days of My Belle :heart: not alone in her big room feels like my excitement has largely ended.If there is a scene with her and Anna, now not only will it look forced but if it involves covering up and poor lighting then what's the point. At least Michelle would make it more exciting.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Both My Belle :heart: and Michelle are very fidgety at the moment. I am convinced it is not but if RLC was micro-managed and there was some way of getting these 2 girls together it would be mind blowing so they should be trying very hard. Like I said with Anna it feels like same old, same old and I am not excited by the prospect. 10 days of My Belle :heart: not alone in her big room feels like my excitement has largely ended.If there is a scene with her and Anna, now not only will it look forced but if it involves covering up and poor lighting then what's the point. At least Michelle would make it more exciting.

If RLC did micro manage don't you think they would have done something about Jasmin? You either have Jasmin or parties, you can't have both.

• Upvote 2

I have to admit but for that epic bend on Camera 7 which possibly someone would have sent me anyway that my second month of subscription to RealLifeBelle is beginning to feel like a waste of money and I'll be much happier just following the Goddess on free cam. Voyeurism is all about hope and with the Anna news, kitek's translation and the enormous let down last night I am just about out of mine.
I just have to hope My Belle will cam (and that I find her) and by the way I have used chaturbate and I have seen many girls come on and say they just want to chat and they still make money so the girls and boys are very much in control rather than being ordered about.

Not a fan of Anna so don't care about her returning.

I'll leave the speculating to all of you.

As most of the girls seem to be able to speak English it would be nice if RLC would encourage them to do so as often as possible. That's just wishful thinking on my part.

10 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Not a fan of Anna so don't care about her returning.

I'll leave the speculating to all of you.

As most of the girls seem to be able to speak English it would be nice if RLC would encourage them to do so as often as possible. That's just wishful thinking on my part.

LOL. There was some talk of an English speaking project a while back but would the girls on it be as cute as Jasmin, Ilona, Belle, Megan, Lara and Michelle - maybe not plus they would demand more money and probably be more mercenary although the couples side could work.

Seems a few of us who like Belle don't much care for Anna. I think she was a sweet good hearted girl but only interesting in the context of those she was with i.e. Irma and then My Belle.

Short brunette pixies v tall blondes ... maybe that's the issue. 

• Upvote 1