Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ella está viva y enviar mensajes de texto al marido / BF como de costumbre  :huh: que bien podría comenzar a traer el BF está con ellos y hacer de este un apartamento parejas que hacen pivotar.

From my point of view, the houses with couples and girls alone, do not work, and I explain ...
The girls alone, usually have a couple outside, they would not show in front of anyone, we lose ...
The girl who has a couple inside the house, would not feel comfortable with other girls with little clothing or half naked by the house, we lose.
The girl with the couple in the house, probably would not be very comfortable with little clothes, if the other girls do not let them go with little clothes, we lose ...
Sexual relations, it depends on the boy, but I presume, that they would be under the quilt ... we lose ...
And after all I've told you, that we're out there winning that there are couples in the houses where there are single girls?
NOTHING, so to introduce couples into the houses ... it is better, like the case of Elisa, to give them a floor for them alone ... and to see couples, who really want to see couples.

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

From my point of view, the houses with couples and girls alone, do not work, and I explain ...
The girls alone, usually have a couple outside, they would not show in front of anyone, we lose ...
The girl who has a couple inside the house, would not feel comfortable with other girls with little clothing or half naked by the house, we lose.
The girl with the couple in the house, probably would not be very comfortable with little clothes, if the other girls do not let them go with little clothes, we lose ...
Sexual relations, it depends on the boy, but I presume, that they would be under the quilt ... we lose ...
And after all I've told you, that we're out there winning that there are couples in the houses where there are single girls?
NOTHING, so to introduce couples into the houses ... it is better, like the case of Elisa, to give them a floor for them alone ... and to see couples, who really want to see couples.

We have been losing ever since Lola left the project, without the guidence of the Queen of the Lair, it is just a ass fest on the couch and phone in hand talking to BF's. 

the sad thing about all of this is that sia seems to be down for some girl-girl play but she has no body to play with ...... michelle and candy are rebecca/jasmine clones and we are now losing the final party girl left standing 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Hemos ido perdiendo desde que Lola dejó el proyecto, sin la guidence de la Reina de la Guarida, es sólo un festival de culo en el sofá y el teléfono en la mano hablando con BF. 

I can add, I make your own mine ... have not found the solution to make the houses attractive ...
I do not say there has to be lesbian sex every day, not every week ...
But let there be parties ... dance, let's see some excitement ...
The first day that Mich enters ... there was a few hours of peace between the customers ... the good humor returned inside the house, but also in our conversations ...
That is not worth it?
But what happened happened ... the next day the same, the third day the same .. people get tired of seeing that this does not work ...
See people who take time here, and who seriously thinks about leaving this because it is not worth ... is to make you think, on the part of RLC.
The floors of couples, are followed by many followers, but what really calls the customers are the girls' houses ... Barcelona 1 and 2, K & K, if these houses do not work ... I do not think many new people between As RLC clients ...
The sign is that the threads most followed officially in CC as in RLCfan, are those of the girls ... but it is that you take a look outside, and they are also the most people share. I know that not in an open way, also because they are the ones who are most persecuted by RLC and their followers ... but they are the ones that people record and share most. It is a reality, let us share that opinion or not.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I predict some unhappy people in here this week.::)

Your not kidding. Its going to be awful to see her leave! Well it could be UM and then she will have gone! They say dont get attached to the Girls but its difficult not to when you see so much of them over 3 months! I can only imagine how BB is going to feel. 

• Upvote 2