Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

i vi el caramelo en la ducha esta mañana y vi a una mujer que se esconde de la cámara por su cuenta, no debido a algún novio celoso, sino porque es lo que ella quiere do.she no va a mostrar nada.

I do not know if she will change her behavior, but if it is true that she has a very jealous partner and also her stasis in the house, it will be short ...
I imagine she will not do much for the show. If so, it's a shame that there are girls like Mel who have to go, at least, even though she does not do much else, she gives us nice views in the shower.

1 minute ago, jayp1220259 said:

rlc should keep melissa and send candy home.that would be the right decision.

So you are willing to trade a girl that did nothing for more than a month for a girl that has been barely there for a week ...

7 minutes ago, wathou said:

Por lo que está dispuesto a negociar una chica que no hizo nada durante más de un mes para una chica que ha sido apenas allí por una semana ...

It is true that Mel has only shown her naked body in the shower, and in her room, and her breasts in the kitchen, that I am the first one who considers that all this does not justify by itself that a girl is in a house, If compared to all the other girls who have been and at least have always tried to make some kind of game inside the house, sometimes more interesting, others, unfortunately not so interesting.
But Candy, it seems from the first moment, that she is alibi by a person from outside the house, can be your partner ...
If already from the first minute, does not let you have fun, even if it requires a bit of game for seniors ... I do not know what you can do here ...
I likened them to wanting to make money in Chartube, but they would not want to show their body, do you think they would make money?
With this I do not say that RLC, is Chartube, or anything like that, I make that comparison, because when you enter a company to work, you know what kind of work the company does, and this company "RLC", is not dedicated to Sell bibles precisely.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, vortios said:

But Candy, it seems from the first moment, that she is alibi by a person from outside the house, can be your partner ...

I see what u mean and i feel the same, but still maybe she'll suprise us :) and for mellissa i think unless she does something before her due date i personnaly think it's time she leave for a new girl :) ( just my tought on the matter )

• Upvote 1