Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose we don't know what My Belle, Candy and Camgirl have in store for tomorrow but I'm glad My Belle :heart: has taken the time to get to know Sia especially after Michelle and My Belle :heart: treated her fairly badly when she danced with them.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I suppose we don't know what My Belle, Candy and Camgirl have in store for tomorrow but I'm glad My Belle :heart: has taken the time to get to know Sia especially after Michelle and My Belle :heart: treated her fairly badly when she danced with them.

I think the fact there was never any resentment and that they are clearly good friends indicates that, that was a bad guess in the first place.

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

I think the fact there was never any resentment and that they are clearly good friends indicates that, that was a bad guess in the first place.

Not resentment because Sia's a nice person and was pretty drunk but they did leave her on her own for an hour at least - it was pretty rude.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Not resentment because Sia's a nice person and was pretty drunk but they did leave her on her own for an hour at least - it was pretty rude.

From our perspective sure but like I said that night we had no idea what was said to eachother. Could very well have been harmless and it became a thing because people were already frustrated about them leaving their view.

I think if Belle was leaving in the morning she would have gone to bed by now, unless of course she plans on staying up all night. But she has not gone to complete her packing. So its looking like a later flight or its Thursday morning flight as first said.

• Upvote 1