Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes she seems like she can easily make friends with anyone, she has had good chats with all the girls. 

Indeed although at B1 it was Melissa who approached her but she was up for talking right away - this girl has no shyness sexually or socially. Then she had a smoking chat out on the balcony with Lima. She seems to get on well with Sia and maybe even Jasmin.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

There is often a strong correlation between alcohol and fun but yes if My Belle:heart: starts too early we have seen the consequences several times. I have seen her go around looking to drink from any bottles or glasses lying around. One night Beard One ploughed with alcohol which was the biggest waste of time imaginable. First she's going to drink anyway and second she was ought cold very early in that party. Michelle looks as though she might be a tad more controlled but we all know what happens when My Belle:heart: meets alcohol - 4 times out of 5 it's fun and then worry.

That's true. But you notice she doesn't drink alone and she doesn't go out drinking by herself. She's smart enough to know not to.

Ideal apartment would be

Belle and Michelle sharing

Megan

Jasmin unleashed ... i.e. the Jasmin we know she could be if she just let her guard down

but if not Ilona as she was at the end.

B1 could be

Danaya and Ilona sharing

Irma

Adele