Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

That's just wrong. She should not be allowed to do that in a "voyeur" apartment. Has she even showered or bathed or changed clothes where you could see her?

I never seen her take shower , maybe someone els seen her I don't know

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

That's just wrong. She should not be allowed to do that in a "voyeur" apartment. Has she even showered or bathed or changed clothes where you could see her?

she did shower once in the open but that was the last time i saw

the longer sia is there the more i am inclined to believe she is in barcelona for outside work, much like melissa and lara. Sia is gone most every day nearly all day by herself, and has very little to do with anyone when she returns. This leads me to believe that she is using the apartment as a crash pad only and is not interested in the other girls or the RLC project in general.

• Upvote 7

13 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

I have been following the Barcelona apartments for a good while now, and I have noticed some things that seem to occur routinely. The girls are all from the Ukraine, they seem to all come from the same circles, and they often know each other from previous encounters. The girls seem to work for the same "agencies" and are involved in some way shape or form of the same type of work outside the apartment. As for RLC involvement, well this is a reality based website and with the exception of unblocking an obstructed camera RLC has very little contact with the girls especially in their day to day activities.  

I didn't realize that they were all from the Ukraine, but I have noticed that a lot of the girls seem to have known each other prior to arriving as a tenant. 

• Upvote 1