Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

If Anna was arriving today surely we would have gone UM. Like with Lara when My Belle described somebody as her friend does she just mean someone she knows because like Lara her and Michelle were very close on the first day but since Michelle has interacted more with Sia.

If Anna doesn't arrive then could we have one more chance at a sexy naked dance party. Naked spanking and semi-dry (considering the receiver's pussy was on display) humping was on offer in the 10 minutes or so that My Belle was able to get off a chair. I want to see at least that again.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

If Anna was arriving today surely we would have gone UM. Like with Lara when My Belle described somebody as her friend does she just mean someone she knows because like Lara her and Michelle were very close on the first day but since Michelle has interacted more with Sia.

If Anna doesn't arrive then could we have one more chance at a sexy naked dance party. Naked spanking and semi-dry (considering the receiver's pussy was on display) humping was on offer in the 10 minutes or so that My Belle was able to get off a chair. I want to see at least that again.

They tend not to UM when someone who has been there before coming back

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I see that Michelle is dressed for action-I would rather she be undressed for action though.

• Upvote 1

Just one thing RLC, why is it when these girls have good lighting do you allow (I say allow because they could easily stop it like they do with covered or partially blocked cameras) them to spend so much of the day in poor lighting and worse than anything allow uplighting.  There is one in the LR and in 3 of the rooms My Belle has occupied which means she almost never switches the proper illumination on.
At the moment, here we are in Barcelona, the sun has gone down and yet the main lights in the LR are not on just the uplight so if we were lucking enough to have the girls sit down with their kitty visible we wouldn't be able to see it. The cameras and the lighting (just take the example of Maya's and Nelly's flats) are really substandard for a price of nearly £500 a year.

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Well I see that Michelle is dressed for action-I would rather she be undressed for action though.

3 days in a row she's been dressed for action and then no action. :sad:

My Belle :heart: should shower again on put on a nice matching bra and panties or at least a top that does not reach past her navel.

Hello all you.

What happens in this apartment? Belle has changed, but not in good! She has been seen for a few days, either with the other girls, and especially when Michelle is there, to say nothing, not to speak and even pretend to be alone.
Michelle makes the effort to come to B2, for her and she does not give a damn!
Her behavior is unsatisfactory, and she lacks sympathy at the moment.
She has her period or what ??.

She is reproducing what she suffered when she often came to B2 and was not always accepted.