Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Ciao a tutti voi.

Cosa succede in questo appartamento? Belle è cambiato, ma non in buona! Lei è stato visto da alcuni giorni, sia con le altre ragazze, e soprattutto quando Michelle è lì, per non dire nulla, per non parlare e anche fingere di essere da solo .
Michelle fa lo sforzo di venire a B2, per lei e lei non me ne frega niente!
il suo comportamento non è soddisfacente, e le manca la simpatia in questo momento.
ha il suo periodo o cosa ??.

Lei sta riproducendo ciò che ha sofferto quando lei veniva spesso a B2 e non è stato sempre accettato.

it's time to change everything and everyone here.
they are stealing money ..

5 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Hello all you.

What happens in this apartment? Belle has changed, but not in good! She has been seen for a few days, either with the other girls, and especially when Michelle is there, to say nothing, not to speak and even pretend to be alone.
Michelle makes the effort to come to B2, for her and she does not give a damn!
Her behavior is unsatisfactory, and she lacks sympathy at the moment.
She has her period or what ??.

She is reproducing what she suffered when she often came to B2 and was not always accepted.

I find them odd friends, maybe because something has happened in the past Belle maybe says she forgives and friends are forever etc but in the back of her mind she might not easily forget whatever happened. I could be way off the mark but it seems that way to me, Michelle tries but Belle seems cold to her a lot, she closes her bedroom door a lot when Michelle is in the LR, she does not usually do that. Wierd

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Hello all you.

What happens in this apartment? Belle has changed, but not in good! She has been seen for a few days, either with the other girls, and especially when Michelle is there, to say nothing, not to speak and even pretend to be alone.
Michelle makes the effort to come to B2, for her and she does not give a damn!
Her behavior is unsatisfactory, and she lacks sympathy at the moment.
She has her period or what ??.

She is reproducing what she suffered when she often came to B2 and was not always accepted.

I can assure you of one thing. My Belle is not on her period.

She is somewhat occupied with her life in Barcelona outside the apartment because like Sia she has one.

il y a 2 minutes, Mikelima1970 a dit :

It's true.

hat's true, especially Belle!
Last night, Michelle went topless, a little music and a cream of whiskey, to be in the mood, and Belle did not even look at it or even spoke. Michelle got dressed and waited 1 hour before seeing Belle go out, slamming her high heels on the floor !! I do not find it respectful of Michelle who came to B2 for Belle. (Supposedly her friend) ...

il y a 2 minutes, Mikelima1970 a dit :

It's true.

hat's true, especially Belle!
Last night, Michelle went topless, a little music and a cream of whiskey, to be in the mood, and Belle did not even look at it or even spoke. Michelle got dressed and waited 1 hour before seeing Belle go out, slamming her high heels on the floor !! I do not find it respectful of Michelle who came to B2 for Belle. (Supposedly her friend) ...

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I find them odd friends, maybe because something has happened in the past Belle maybe says she forgives and friends are forever etc but in the back of her mind she might not easily forget whatever happened. I could be way off the mark but it seems that way to me, Michelle tries but Belle seems cold to her a lot, she closes her bedroom door a lot when Michelle is in the LR, she does not usually do that. Wierd

Since we did not really hear or understand all of the interaction between the 2 of them the first night, we do not really know what is the true relationship between Belle and Michelle.  However, I too have 

noticed that Belle is not really interacting with Michelle since that first night.

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

well we have seen before that belle can hold a grudge, plus i dont think michelle approved of whatever belle left to do last ight

il y a 4 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

I can assure you of one thing. My Belle is not on her period.

She is somewhat occupied with her life in Barcelona outside the apartment because like Sia she has one.

BB, Your Belle Disappoints me at this time .. Sorry.

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

It cannot surely be a bout the herbs. I think maybe My Belle did want to play on that first night - although she was in no fit state - and the fact that Michelle didn't put her in a bit of sulk. However Michelle knows her best bet of some kind of show and maybe a bonus is My Belle so maybe she's waiting.

If Anna comes tonight then this may be the line up for a 3 way massage show - which would be great only if My Belle points her naked arse at the balcony otherwise YAWN.

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

well we have seen before that belle can hold a grudge, plus i dont think michelle approved of whatever belle left to do last ight

or is it that she read all of the excitement that Michelle was generating and is jealous or afraid she might steal Belle's thunder?