Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

9 hours ago, Hilleman said:

My God .. You are then absolutely wonderful Michelle, when you dare to show your nakedness and everything nicely so beautiful you are created for, with no problems at close quarters for the cameras. It's like I said. You and Belle are then equally delightful charisma and the two of you should then really have your own apartment, like Kamila and Kristy have, even if they are not a couple. Those who dare to offer both its fine interior and beautiful exterior, will certainly also have all the attention to get pampered and have a good time. Good luck to you both. ✨????

I really like what I've seen of Michelle. I don't know if I have missed something or what, but it seems to me that she is trying to get Belle to play. But, Belle has done everything she could think of to avoid that. What happened to this great, playful relationship they were supposed to have?

• Upvote 3

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, longarm101 said:

well we have seen before that belle can hold a grudge, plus i dont think michelle approved of whatever belle left to do last ight

They could well be friends that don't agree on many things, it happens. Michelle would be at B1 if it bothered her though, 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Since we did not really hear or understand all of the interaction between the 2 of them the first night, we do not really know what is the true relationship between Belle and Michelle.  However, I too have 

noticed that Belle is not really interacting with Michelle since that first night.

They have interacted but no more than Belle and Jasmin and certainly no more than Michelle and Sia. My Belle :heart: has her own stuff going on, but i wish she didn't.

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

I really like what I've seen of Michelle. I don't know if I have missed something or what, but it seems to me that she is trying to get Belle to play. But, Belle has done everything she could think of to avoid that. What happened to this great, playful relationship they were supposed to have?

Belle wanted to play on the first night but Michelle would only go so far. Maybe people are right and Belle holds grudges. "Won't play properly with me, then I'll play outside." Belle is letting Michelle down at the moment.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

or is it that she read all of the excitement that Michelle was generating and is jealous or afraid she might steal Belle's thunder?

An afterthought-  Belle does like being the center of attention IMHO and Michelle might upset the apple cart?

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It cannot surely be a bout the herbs. I think maybe My Belle did want to play on that first night - although she was in no fit state - and the fact that Michelle didn't put her in a bit of sulk. However Michelle knows her best bet of some kind of show and maybe a bonus is My Belle so maybe she's waiting.

If Anna comes tonight then this may be the line up for a 3 way massage show - which would be great only if My Belle points her naked arse at the balcony otherwise YAWN.

No not the herbs, something last time they saw each other which Belle said she did not held a grudge about, but maybe sub consciously does. Or they have disagreed on something we don't know about, Maybe Michelle did not want Belle to go out with who she went out with, she did not seem to like Belle texting that guy the night she was drunk. We can speculate all night but without translations we have no idea

1 minute ago, happyone said:

An afterthought-  Belle does like being the center of attention IMHO and Michelle might upset the apple cart?

No because she likes to party with someone and Michelle is her only chance in B2. I think it is to do with outside.

Oh no Miss Dullsville is at the table. 

My Belle and Michelle should just stay in Belle's room - plenty of space to dance.