Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Michelle looks like she does not know what to do or say, she is been outcast at the moment

Totally agree. I believe she was under clear instructions to liven things up with My Belle :heart: but she is off in her own world. It's a real shame because I  think for the first time Belle is letting the project down. But that is such a relative term because she still is more active than than the other 2 combined.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Mi chiedo se questo era l'imperatore al telefono con Michelle (non ha detto molto) in risposta alla sua lamentarsi mio Belle non ottenere il suo bel culo in marcia. Michelle è venuto qui per spettacoli e mio Belle non sta giocando.

i think yes because businnes RLC its in danger situation with this girls

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

if michelle is complaining she needs to stop....belle tried to get michelle to play the first night and it was michelle who put on the brakes ..... and if i have learned anything about belle she only asks once and if you turn her down its not likely she will ask again

But that is a failing of My Belle not Michelle. It was Michelle's first night and My Belle was very drunk.

il y a 4 minutes, sulzer25059 a dit :

Michelle looks like she does not know what to do or say, she is been outcast at the moment

I agree, No girl talks to him. I think it's better for her to go back to B1. It feels like she's become an "intruder" here.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Totally agree. I believe she was under clear instructions to liven things up with My Belle :heart: but she is off in her own world. It's a real shame because I  think for the first time Belle is letting the project down. But that is such a relative term because she still is more active than than the other 2 combined.

Its the first time ive been disappointed in Belle since she arrived, i think she has given up 

8 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Seems to me a repeat of what happened with Lara when she tried to be with the other girls here at Barc2.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

if michelle is complaining she needs to stop....belle tried to get michelle to play the first night and it was michelle who put on the brakes ..... and if i have learned anything about belle she only asks once and if you turn her down its not likely she will ask again

You may be right. But, what I saw the first night seemed to be Michelle trying to help Belle regain her wits because she was drunk out of her mind. I don't think she rejected Belle. I think she rejected doing more at that specific time because Belle was in no shape to "play" properly. But, I freely admit that I didn't see everything that went on that night.

il y a 2 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

But that is a failing of My Belle not Michelle. It was Michelle's first night and My Belle was very drunk.

Oui, et on a vu que Belle n'a pas assuré ce soir là! J'adore Belle, mais en ce moment sa côte a baissé, et c'est bien dommage. Si Belle avait assuré le 1er soir, je pense qu'il y aurait eu quelque chose de sympa et peut être "Hot" entre elle et Michelle. Mon opinion.