Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

2 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Io davvero non credo che RLC ha molto dire per quanto riguarda gli appartamenti a Barcellona. Credo che solo a gestire per un'agenzia e solo di essere coinvolti quando ci sono problemi di rete o camma o quando ci sono potenziali conseguenze legali a qualcosa che si sta verificando in loro.

Well try to think how many rinnoveremmo subscriptions now with this situation ... my no

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I know it drives me crazy not knowing, body language can mean so many things its not very accurate way to tell whats going off. Michelle does seem to want to isolate herself though, which is a massive contrast to her first day.

When a person is rejected, ignored, or ridiculed, that person does seem to isolate themselves from the hurtful environment in which they are in, either by leaving or in most cases, just withdrawing into themselves

• Upvote 3

michelle is still furious with the other girls. you saw how he slammed his chair on cam 5 and turned off the light ??????

Also this evening a futile night for our entertainment ..
only really think michelle solution back in bc1 and put to bed naked for us to play with his "blackbird!"

A brief glance between M & MB as she settles on the other couch but no alcohol means no party and it just looked as though they were looking at each other with a "Well?" expression but Jasmin has My Belle's attention and will no doubt try to keep it because I'm pretty certain that she doesn't want a party. Again she is not stopping fun for the sake of it. She is doing what she wants which might coincidentally stop fun ... although that look was one of resignation that there will not be any. Michelle always seem to go to bed early so it is looking bad for tonight AGAIN!

• Upvote 2

I am still under the belief that whatever belle did the night she went out did not sit well with michelle for some reason. I further believe that whatever that something was is also the reason that belle is now a non participant in the apartment

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

michelle is still furious with the other girls. you saw how he slammed his chair on cam 5 and turned off the light ??????

Also this evening a futile night for our entertainment ..
only really think michelle solution back in bc1 and put to bed naked for us to play with his "blackbird!"

now I get it-you are calling blackbird-her black didlo!!!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

I really don't think that RLC has much say regarding the Barcelona apartments. I think they just manage them for an agency and only get involved when there are network or cam issues or when there are potential legal ramifications to something that is occurring in them.

Entirely possible but if so the agency need to deal with it. Who is the guy who speaks to them?