Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Guessing I won't be clicking on B2 when I get home. My work day has been jacked up and screwed up. That has had me in a not so good mood. Reading the way things are going just figures.:dodgy:

Yeah it's been really crap. I am sorry your day has been as well.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle has danced alone on several occasions and how do you know Sia won't join in.

The problem is not that she hasn't danced tonight. The problem was that she started to. She gave a big indication that that is what she was going to do. She wiggled herself at Jasmin repeatedly for about 10 minutes trying to get her to join in. A fruitless exercise and then she gave up.

Yes i saw the wiggle, that was like a come on Jas wiggle, But Jas just grinned and i thought right then  she wont do it. For all we know she may have asked Sia and she said no too. Which is why the retreat to the couch happened. I don't Blame Belle one bit its her housemates that are just not going to play. Michelle may have but we wont know as she got Ill. Oh well i better get to bed, up for work. Goodnight.

• Upvote 1

Just now, happyone said:

now she dances-dressed however

What exactly is this. Belle wanted to dance. Jasmin refused and now she's on the bed with the music blaring.

I have no words. This is as late as when she slammed the door isn't it?

• Upvote 2