Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Mala forma sí. Pero sé que cuando su tiempo de beber va más rápido de lo que piensas. Ellos tal vez se apagaron allí consiguieron el chat y el tiempo justo pasando por sin siquiera pensar. Fácil hecho. Dudo que se han hecho a propósito para deshacerse de Sia. No estoy defendiendo por completo, pero podría ser lo que sucedió.

Maybe I was wrong, but you mean, that their goal was to get the party bonus?
Because if this is so, I would not only bother to waste my time waiting for them, but it would be the least of them to receive any payment for the party shit they offered us ... not for the first part, which was acceptable, but because I think We were taken in hair. And there if that did not happen,
And what I said and I maintain, not all the fault is the girls, quite the fault, but most of it is from RLC, that last night, showed that he covered himself with shit for allowing his customers to get pissed because of his neglect And the girls' business on the balcony ..

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Sí Cam 8 ha fallado cuando se cambia de visión nocturna cuando Belle abrió las persianas. 

I think they can not control the autofocus ... because the camera has a light sensor that adapts to the amount of light coming in. In the dark it is not noticeable, since it works in the infrared band, but in sunlight, if they can not control it, the camera should be replaced ...

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Incluso ya en la fiesta de cumpleaños de Bella en B1 hubo largos períodos donde las chicas se reunieron en el Balcón de fumar y hablar. Pero la diferencia en que es usted podría verlos ahora no puedes en B2. 

Does it seem like little difference?
Is it the same to see people, even if you do not listen, to look at empty armchairs?

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Vaivén?

When they tell me that this is real life, I think for myself. What kind of life is that all you do is look at social networks?
I do not think in their house, they do anything. So, why of that attitude here?
They do not worry about cleaning the house, every now and then they do it, my wife and I, every day we spend some time cleaning, at least the bathrooms, they do not clean them, my wife asked me once, And since then I have noticed, and it is true, they are very filthy.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

When they tell me that this is real life, I think for myself. What kind of life is that all you do is look at social networks?
I do not think in their house, they do anything. So, why of that attitude here?
They do not worry about cleaning the house, every now and then they do it, my wife and I, every day we spend some time cleaning, at least the bathrooms, they do not clean them, my wife asked me once, And since then I have noticed, and it is true, they are very filthy.

Irma and Ilona cleaned the bath regularly. Ive not seen many others do anything but rinse with the shower !