Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

So that RLC does not say that the camera is not necessary on the balcony, now we would be looking at the two girls on the balcony, it would be much more animated than the other two girls, a make-up removing and the other totally beast and watching TV .. .

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle's date deffo not happening tonight, Belle he is an idiot to let you get all made up and then not show. 

Belle just forget him. You're too good for him, he's not worth it. Perk up and enjoy your last few days. There'll be plenty out there who'll appreciate you and treat you right

He's obviously an arsehole. To stand you up not once but twice!

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Belle just forget him. You're too good for him, he's not worth it. Perk up and enjoy your last few days. There'll be plenty out there who'll appreciate you and treat you right

He's obviously an arsehole. To stand you up not once but twice!

it could well be a 3rd time tonight

They are just smoking girls and very talkative ... how bad RLC, we cut that possibility to see them. At the first change, what you have to do, when everyone on the balcony, denounce that situation ... To see if they are convinced that if the girls are there, RLC must put a camera ...

26 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:
26 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well it was too much for me - I had to go premium sadly too late for the best parties, but I didn't join to see them just My Belle.
I won't be upset if The Goddess leaves because she has had one hell of a run, but I was a bit bothered when Ilona left although the first time it was only for a brief trip - once we understood how long girls where like to stay it became more acceptable. I was worried that Masha might leave because of visa considerations but of course she didn't. Rumours recently surfaced that Masha's year was up but again they are still there fucking more than ever. I also wondered whether Nelly might leave after the wedding but I think while Dasha and Masha are still in the project she'll stay - she loves it so much.

Well it was too much for me - I had to go premium sadly too late for the best parties, but I didn't join to see them just My Belle.
I won't be upset if The Goddess leaves because she has had one hell of a run, but I was a bit bothered when Ilona left although the first time it was only for a brief trip - once we understood how long girls where like to stay it became more acceptable. I was worried that Masha might leave because of visa considerations but of course she didn't. Rumours recently surfaced that Masha's year was up but again they are still there fucking more than ever. I also wondered whether Nelly might leave after the wedding but I think while Dasha and Masha are still in the project she'll stay - she loves it so much.

To be honest I only follow the all girl apps. Leora is lovely and she used to excite me more but its much of the same now. I don't really bother watching any of the couples apps. So its the Barca girls and KK I get attatched to. I like the interaction between them and think they all have their different qualities. I just like them all to get along. I know, I'm a soft shite.......

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, vortios said:

They are just smoking girls and very talkative ... how bad RLC, we cut that possibility to see them. At the first change, what you have to do, when everyone on the balcony, denounce that situation ... To see if they are convinced that if the girls are there, RLC must put a camera ...

Balcony cam could be tricky to not look at other balcony's or surrounding area at this apartment, easy to install at B1, not so easy here but there is always a way