Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Dado lo que sabemos sobre Michelle, lo que hace en su vida personal, yo esperaría que su novio no tienen ningún problema con Michelle poner en un buen espectáculo para nosotros. Por alguna razón que aún no ha sido en el estado de ánimo adecuado. Tal vez ella está haciendo a esperar, para construir la tensión, y finalmente nos dan un buen espectáculo en algún momento pronto

I do not want to appear rude or pretentious, but Mich can devote himself to what we already know, and to say nothing, for several reasons ...
- He knows from where he transmits, and maybe he is not very far from where she transmits ... on several voyeur pages, I have witnessed the woman transmit, while the boy chatted with us ...
- He feels calm because he knows that she is inaccessible (when she works), right now does not control that situation ... she enters and leaves, can party and not be present, she can have sex with another girl, In and out of the house, and not to know ... notice if the boy is jealous, the problem that would entail.
- And finally, the need to masturbate before her, when she has not been here for a week. What will happen when it takes two months?
For me, the only thing that shows is their lack of maturity and their insecurity.
I do not have to be right, any psychologist would tell me that I am far from the truth, and maybe I would be right. But my experience in life, makes me see things like that.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic