Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle keeps adjusting the bed sheets for some reason. Wonder what she is up to

Hard to say. You know how she likes her beauty treatments. She could be having a day of it. But she keeps checking her phone. So could be she is going out OR she hopes to go out. We'll just have to wait to find out which it is.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Finally on the bed but it's too dark. My Belle ... LIGHTS ON Please :heart::biggrin:

At least when Belle thinks she might be going out for the evening, she knows how to entertain us to compensate :biggrin:. If going out means so much nudity i am all for it. 

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

At least when Belle thinks she might be going out for the evening, she knows how to entertain us to compensate :biggrin:. If going out means so much nudity i am all for it. 

Difficult to tell with the outfit she has now got on but nudity is only good in decent light or NV - semi darkness make it impossible to see detail. 

Plus she has not done her make-up. I think she still hopes to go out but is not committing until she receives something positive.

It's all pretty odd.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Leora although she probably won't admit has nearly always bated immediately before or immediately after spending a night away. 

43 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes it sure is, and who said Belle has no interest in us now she is just waiting to go home, rubbish she is an exhibitionist she will always put on a show for us right until the end. :biggrin:  Pixie Belle :heart:

I don't know about us but certainly for RLC, maybe the fans and maybe herself.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

The only thing that makes the girls go further is Drugs.  We had enough of that BS a couple months back.

I still think alcohol on its own (well maybe with bonuses) could do it. Look at My Belle :heart: on Michelle's first night. She was full on touching Michelle with her naked body repeatedly flashing the pussy at her face and the naked dry humping before trying to rip Michelle's clothes off.

• Upvote 5

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I don't know about us but certainly for RLC, maybe the fans and maybe herself.

Im sure she knows she has big fans and maybe her biggest fan ever in yourself. She probably revels in it. But yes she likes to play to her RLC audience but she would do a lot of what she does on her own place on her own im sure of it.