Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only hope that while in this bed My Belle :heart: once sleeps naked because it would be greatest thing ever to see her glistening pussy in this beautiful light. She's very beautiful as she is now topless although she has just covered up but bottomless WOW - I could watch that for years.

6 hours ago, F219 said:

I think it was Kitek who translated a conversation between Becca, Bella, & Jasmin.

In addition you must have seen the envelopes, which caused me and a few others to speculate on bonuses in the first place way before kitek's translation. You must have seen them count out the money. The girls often receive envelopes on the same day - I saw Caro and My Belle counting out money on the same day but for My Belle that could have been for seperate work although I have reason to believe it wasn't and Caro it could have been a finder's fee for Jasmin who was in the room with her when she did that. They might not all be RLC related but it is pretty obvious most of them are. In the last few days for instance Jasmin has had an envelope and My Belle :heart: has counted out 2 lots of money as she has before amount to 2950 Euros and 4000 Euros. Now she was unhappy with the first so the 4000 may have been upgrade or it could have been another payment for bonuses on top of her salary but even if only one of them is RLC money that amount of money is substantial where she is from. 

11:46 My Belle :heart: has just put her exercise mat on the balcony dressed in only a skimpy sexy thong and has put on music. Curses no balcony cam. We are either missing her sexiest exercise ever or sunbathing.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

OT Kami showing pussy on the couch

Sia came to see My Belle :heart: on the balcony in all her topless and who knows she might be going for an all over tan (at this time of year!) glory. Jasmine is in the kitchen. Whatever since she is off camera, it is another example the wearing clothes is not My Belle's preferred state.
1213 another balcony visit from Sia via Belle's room this time for hair straighteners.

13:22 My Belle :heart: leaves balcony temporarily to put in contacts and then returns with some cream. Earlier there was a big cheer outside (from the beach?). Perhaps My Belle :heart: stood up and showed herself off ... still no balcony cam.