Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I hope for a nice relaxing evening, a shower for Jasmin followed by a good creaming and an early bedtime (2:09) like last night. Of course what would make my day is either or both of the pixies slept without their panties.:cool::biggrin:.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Today across RLC has been epic - I have honestly caught only a fraction of it - and if every day is like this I might (not really) consider staying Premium for another month. 

Letting yourself get distracted from Belle i am quite shocked! I missed any of Belle's nudity today as i had to go to the doctors at that time.

20 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Today across RLC has been epic - I have honestly caught only a fraction of it - and if every day is like this I might (not really) consider staying Premium for another month. 

Pray tell-what was the epic rundown today?  I missed it

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Letting yourself get distracted from Belle i am quite shocked! I missed any of Belle's nudity today as i had to go to the doctors at that time.

I thought she was getting dressed and then I couldn't find her but there was so much going on. Expect a PM tomorrow.

Next Wednesday I have a double appointment with the nurse for heart tests and the following week a doctor will review my results and I have postponed another operation (not a serious one) just so I don't miss anything else. I hope someone is there to cover my back.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yesterday I was off work. So naturally things happen today.:dodgy:

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I thought she was getting dressed and then I couldn't find her but there was so much going on. Expect a PM tomorrow.

Next Wednesday I have a double appointment with the nurse for heart tests and the following week a doctor will review my results and I have postponed another operation (not a serious one) just so I don't miss anything else. I hope someone is there to cover my back.

better not watch Belle until next Wednesday-could be bad for your heart-race too much