Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

8 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Maybe RLC gets a commission out of what the girls make camming...............:huh:

That could be why they allow it.

Doesn't make any sense why they would.  Users on Forums get Persecuted and Banned for posting any Picture or Videos but they let this Cam Stuff go on and the Girls are Broadcasting their wares for an up close shot on a Laptop Cam that a User watching RLC can't even get that close for the $45 a month they pay to view the girl.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well we did say there was no way my Belle:heart: would take one day to pack - she doesn't move that quickly.

She wants her stuff all nice and clean to go in the suitcase, i know her suitcase is fairly big but will she get it all in ?

8 hours ago, foouttz said:

Ah, I see. I actually quite left behind here. How do people in this forum know the girls asking for money?

They aren't doing it for the Goodness of their Health.  1,000 or more different Cam Sites and 95% of them beg for Tokens.  For some of the Tokens these guys toss at them, they can go to their Local Street Corner and buy the Real Thing for a lot cheaper.

Chaturbate  LOL.  The girls think they get lots of Tokens and most user use a Token Generator.  If they never paid for the Tokens the Girls don't get paid.

Chaturbate has a Large Turnover of Girls coming and going on a continuous basis.   I just sit back and let everyone feed the Tokens and I sit back and watch and Record a show if the girl is any good.

• Upvote 3

Thursday or Friday night ... oh pardon is Sunday.
I say it because I see a lot of movement ...
In B1 the girls sleeping or lying in bed watching some program ... They have played a game to the three cards together ... a record.
But in B2 the thing is not better, the chias on the sofa, three with their phones, as if life were in it ... and the fourth, Sia, on his computer with his helmets on, I guess also seeing some program...
Gentlemen, live life ...
Sit down and see ... well you can take a photo and the rest of the night, the difference will be minimal.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Chaturbate LOL. Las chicas piensan que consiguen un montón de fichas y la mayoría de usuarios utilizan un generador de emergencia. Si jamás pagaron los tokens de las niñas no se les paga.

Chaturbate tiene una gran rotación de las niñas que van y vienen sobre una base continua. Yo sólo sentarse y dejar que todo el mundo se alimentan los tokens y me siento a ver y grabar un espectáculo si la chica es nada bueno.

From what I understand of your words, then everything is a hoax.
The boys who give their token are not really real ... and the girls who perform their shows do not charge if those token are not real ...
Then everyone lies ...

1 minute ago, vortios said:

From what I understand of your words, then everything is a hoax.
The boys who give their token are not really real ... and the girls who perform their shows do not charge if those token are not real ...
Then everyone lies ...

On Chaturbate there is a lot of Token Generators used and advertised extensively every day on the site.