Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

denizen, you're so young.

Haha I like big words, probably makes me seem older ?

Probably not about age on second thought. Pretty funny really how this group at CC of prodominantly men rack our brains over every detail and try to understand. Can any man truely make sense of how a young woman spends her time behind closed doors. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Haha I like big words, probably makes me seem older ?

Probably not about age on second thought. Pretty funny really how this group at CC of prodominantly men rack our brains over every detail and try to understand. Can any man truely make sense of how a young woman spends her time behind closed doors. 

So long as there's a camera behind those doors, who cares? :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

These 2 could talk for ever. Still it's probably better than "Desperate Housewives" although we did then often have the pleasure of some Jasmin nudity.

Belle was half way to bed then but Michelle did not stop talking so she is now sat on the floor . Michelle you have tired the girl out 

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle was half way to bed then but Michelle did not stop talking so she is now sat on the floor . Michelle you have tired the girl out 

I think I know why Candy and Michelle are My Belle:heart:'s friends - they share a love of their own voices.