Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

If she has an early flight then she needs to get most of it done today. 

Unless Michelle was lying to her husband on the phone she should have a flight on Thursday, unless of course she has re arranged it, but would that be so easy ? 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Unless Michelle was lying to her husband on the phone she should have a flight on Thursday, unless of course she has re arranged it, but would that be so easy ? 

I wouldn't think so. Plus I thought RLC made the flight arrangements.

Just now, DES7469 said:

I wouldn't think so. Plus I thought RLC made the flight arrangements.

Yes i think they do if we go back to what happened with Rebecca. It was at that point that Belle and Jasmin seemed to get there affairs in order regarding travelling home. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes i think they do if we go back to what happened with Rebecca. It was at that point that Belle and Jasmin seemed to get there affairs in order regarding travelling home. 

We should know by how much packing she does. I'd guess makeup will be last.

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So do you think Belle has a date, no date, date, no date sort of night in store tonight. I hope not. She deserves better and to go out with a bang. She looks like the only 1 getting ready...

Could well be, you never know with our Pixie Belle :heart:. She can get ready then never go anywhere ......

• Upvote 1