Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Going home ... NEW SHEETS so i don't think so. One more thing would be perfect from My Belle :heart: and that's if she changed the sheets without panties - think of all that bending pussy. Maybe pussy later.

I don't think she'll leave early. She doesn't have that long to go.

No-one else is a as full of life as My Belle:heart:. Who else would turn changing bed sheets into an event? Roping in Jasmin and Sia to see her new more adult duvet cover like she had produced a painting like The Goddess. I think maybe her period did dissuade her from nudity today which is bad timing because undoubtedly that would have been the most spectacular show ever with multiple bends. Still incredibly entertaining and for those - and there still are some - who call her boring, really, really, really ... define interesting in the context of Barcelona girls because as a lifeforce only Irma can compare and she had help with Ilona, Anna etc. Obviously I'm not going to judge her by The Goddess's standards who I did watch this morning or Nelly's but I sense a willingness to entertain - no almost a need whenever the mood kicks in.

One thing I would say is that she is drawn to mirrors every bit as much as Leora. The blame for dull TV DH marathons does not lie with her. She pretty much carries this place on her own.

Sia looked for Belle but My Belle:heart: went out in her jogging outfit.

• Upvote 1