Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

12 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Pixie Belle is tired !, don't sleep now and be up all night again !!!!

Not More DH please

Yeah she got up early changing out of those Calvin's so she could soak up the sun but I suspect Jasmin won't be satisfied until she has seen every single episode.
SPOILER ALERT - Nothing happens LOL

I forgot to mention, Sia is wearing Calvin's

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasmine knows that on December 4 Belle will be in the house for 3 months ...
Belle's visa should be at least that day, but I think it's prior ...
So I do not think Jasmine by that date is already in the house.
I think that there must be someone with experience that is marking the way of what is done inside the houses, for example the famous baths in common ...

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

I think that there must be someone with experience that is marking the way of what is done inside the houses, for example the famous baths in common ...

The girls that have been coming lately are nothing to suggest things are going to be good after Belle has gone, Sia seems like she is here to conduct things outside just like Lara and Melissa are. I do like Melissa though and she is showing a lot more of her body every day. Lets see who comes to B1 maybe tonight. 

I still think that Jasmin has got all her affairs in order early to avoid a repeat of Rebecca having no direct flight. I Believe Belle also has everything planned!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, vortios said:

Visa's are valid for 30, 60, 90 days - I have checked. It is not  measured in months for obvious reasons otherwise people in February would be short changed so it is December 2 or 3 (if they don't count the first day) and she flew in that day rather than stayed at a hotel the night before.

Whenever the girls had been in the kitchen, there was always a game show, little punches in the ass, some hugging, things that were more signs of complicity among the girls than sexual samples, but it was nice to see, that there was good understanding Among the girls ... Now, have you ever seen such signs of complicity?

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Visa de son válidos para 30, 60, 90 días - He comprobado. No se mide en meses, por razones obvias de lo contrario la gente en Febrero serían cambiados corta por lo que el 2 de diciembre o 3 (si es que no cuentan el primer día) y ella voló en ese día en lugar de se quedó en un hotel la noche antes .

Thanks :biggrin:, I am aware of this information. :lightbulb:
Although we suppose that they arrive directly from their country :arrow:, and are not in the Schengen space in advance.

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Whenever the girls had been in the kitchen, there was always a game show, little punches in the ass, some hugging, things that were more signs of complicity among the girls than sexual samples, but it was nice to see, that there was good understanding Among the girls ... Now, have you ever seen such signs of complicity?

Very occasionally with Jasmin actually but I understand what you are saying. It's a very different atmosphere. Before the Lola era in B1 you were very lucky if Ilona didn't grab your boob is it came into range. 

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, vortios said:

Yes

18 minutes ago, vortios said:

They simply wait down there time to make money with teasing. ... It is work.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

They simply wait down there time to make money with teasing. ... It is work.

These are real girls and do form good friendships, that is very real, not everything they do is teasing or work. If you watch Belle and Jasmin most days you can see they have got closer and closer. That is REAL.

• Upvote 1