Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I've cooked since I was a student; the only way of having tasty food although I didn't cook for my housemates. I wouldn't say I was good just better than anyone else in my family.

I took home ed in high school.  3 guys, 30 girls.  Loved the odds.  I was 1st in cooking and last in sewing.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

The concept of this apartment is artificially. RLC is flying girls through half of Europe to let them live together in an apartment so that we can see them. If the girls do nothing else as to watch there smartphones, they do not need to make the effort. In barcelona, only Nora has lived there for real. 

It is true, Jasmin has change a tiny bit. But this was nearly from one day to the next and currently no further improvement can be seen. ... I think, she had a discussion with RLC about the minimum requirements.

Anyway, this apartment is boring. ... If you like to think, it is a big success when two girls in one of the barcelona apartment speak a few sentences with each other every day (after they speend weeks together), we may have different expectations. RLC need open minded and extroverted people. Ilona is a good example. She had, even in her first stay (without any mastrubation) shown some real fun. The current cast is waiting all day for they return flight. Is not that obvious?

The key word in your post is expectations. Anyone watching RLC with expectations is going to be disappointed most of the time.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I've cooked since I was a student; the only way of having tasty food although I didn't cook for my housemates. I wouldn't say I was good just better than anyone else in my family.

I had a Japanese girl stay who had been told by her father to cook for me. I found her in the kitchen with my brother trying to chat her up (well he is better than me at that - he recently had a 22 year old GF) both of them utterly oblivious that oil or water was required in the pan - I just about saved the pan and the meal. I don't think she'd ever cooked before.

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

The key word in your post is expectations. Anyone watching RLC with expectations is going to be disappointed most of the time.

A good quote for life is:

"No Expectations, No Disappointments"

Think about it, it is true and hard to do sometimes.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Alcohol or Jasmin - a difficult choice but not for My Belle:heart:. I hope she has enough to forget to put any panties on tonight but it doesn't look as though there is.

She took her Calvin's into the bathroom with her for after her shower but forgot to put them on ! They are still there on the Bidet.

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She took her Calvin's into the bathroom with her for after her shower but forgot to put them on ! They are still there on the Bidet.

Yeah I noticed that. Hopefully that time of the month will be over in the next couple of days.