Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

Seeing her in the daylight ... wow. Girls like Stella or Jasmin have put the bar very high, but Michelle is really stunning.

Damn, I am leaving now and won't be back until tomorrow, so I will probably miss the first showers, and I am already upset about this :biggrin:. I am already obsessing over this girl :angel:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Whatever no-one can call this a boring night.

Drunk Belle out of control and nearly burning down the house and cracking her head.

Jasmin throwing a hissy fit - which has provoked much discussion

Sia not sure what she was doing

And new girl Michelle in with an enormous bang, saving the day and putting the fire out with her wee ... I may have got 2 things mixed up there LOL

I agree. ... Strage night, but not a bit boring. .. :) ... My first impression of Michelle is very good. You can see the difference even now, Belle is talking again. It is way more fun to watch, when the girls are also in the apartment with their minds and have real interaction.

Unfortunately, If I have understood it correctly, Belle will leave soon, because she is there for almost three full months and her visa is running out. If this is the case, barcelona will fall back to just one fun girl again. Sia has shown yesterday, that she also tends more in the direction of an non participate girl. It is still a bit to early to be sure, but it seems she belongs to extremely reserved group (equal to Jasmin). Lets wait and see. 

Nah take and give Belle and Michelle own apartment, like Kamila and Kristy, so they can dance and play music, no one gets angry and slams the door in protest. Since the RLC decorate B2 to a retirement and Jasmine and Sia can remain and maintain old ones when they move in. fit these girls superbly well, then they have the same speed of energy as the older ones. ✨??????

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I agree. ... Strage night, but not a bit boring. .. :) ... My first impression of Michelle is very good. You can see the difference even now, Belle is talking again. It is way more fun to watch, when the girls are also in the apartment with their minds and have real interaction.

Unfortunately, If I have understood it correctly, Belle will leave soon, because she is there for almost three full months and her visa is running out. If this is the case, barcelona will fall back to just one fun girl again. Sia has shown yesterday, that she also tends more in the direction of an non participate girl. It is still a bit to early to be sure, but it seems she belongs to extremely reserved group (equal to Jasmin). Lets wait and see. 

Yes its a shame Michelle did not come earlier. Its what Belle has been longing for since Lola left. Shame she got into such a state though where i was worried about what she might do. Thankfully she passed out on her bed and is fine now. The amount of shots she was drinking after the wine was bound to send her over the edge she dont know when to stop.

Ive a feeling Michelle may have a boyfriend though which may be why the panties were staying firmly on no matter what. If thats the case then its going to inhibit her a lot.

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Yes its a shame Michelle did not come earlier. Its what Belle has been longing for since Lola left. Shame she got into such a state though where i was worried about what she might do. Thankfully she passed out on her bed and is fine now. The amount of shots she was drinking after the wine was bound to send her over the edge she dont know when to stop.

Ive a feeling Michelle may have a boyfriend though which may be why the panties were staying firmly on no matter what. If thats the case then its going to inhibit her a lot.

... It would be a shame ... but ... also Nora had a boyfriend and was still very open to enjoy herself ... it would also a good idea to have the boyfriends over for a visit ... :) ... It worked very well as Nora was there, why not with Michelle or other girls ... :) 

Anyway, the difference is easy to see. ... real interaction .... way more fun to watch .... now only the real openness is missing ... lets wait and see 

11 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... It would be a shame ... but ... also Nora had a boyfriend and was still very open to enjoy herself ... it would also a good idea to have the boyfriends over for a visit ... :) ... It worked very well as Nora was there, why not with Michelle or other girls ... :) 

Anyway, the difference is easy to see. ... real interaction .... way more fun to watch .... now only the real openness is missing ... lets wait and see 

Nora was a party killer. And a B.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Jasmin's behaviour has not been good either. After the slamming the door and not even saying a word to them last night. Ive not seen her even look at Michelle this morning. Quite rude and a bit of Jealousy i think as Belle was having a good time on not spending the evening on the sofa with her.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Nora was a nice girl that was a real part of the project for a long and successful time. ... She was socially involved,open minded and a very good reason to watch RLC. It is important that the girls are really present in the apartment (also with there minds) and not only there to wait for the flight back home (like e.g. Jasmin).

Barcelona need girls like Nora, Irma, Ilona, Belle, Anna, Stella, ...

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Nora was a nice girl that was a real part of the project for a long and successful time. ... She was socially involved,open minded and a very good reason to watch RLC. It is important that the girls are really present in the apartment (also with there minds) and not only there to wait for the flight back home (like e.g. Jasmin).

Barcelona need girls like Nora, Irma, Ilona, Belle, Anna, Stella, ...

Nora acted the same way Jasmin did last night.  To me she was boring and I didn't watch her unless there were other girls in the room. We will have to disagree on this.

57 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Sí, es una pena que Michelle no ha venido antes. Es lo que Belle ha estado esperando desde que Lola se fue. La vergüenza se metió en un estado tal, aunque donde yo estaba preocupado por lo que podría hacer. Afortunadamente se desmayó en su cama y está bien ahora. La cantidad de disparos que estaba bebiendo después de que el vino fue obligado a enviar sobre el borde que no sé cuándo parar.

Ive una sensación Michelle puede tener un novio a pesar de que puede ser la razón por la ropa interior se alojaban firmemente en no importa qué. Si ése es el caso, entonces su va a inhibir ella mucho.

Very good days,
I am reading some messages, and I do not understand why the girls, who play a role here, like in all the houses ... although many call me crazy or directly dumb, here girls are not expected to live their real life, Names are not real, they in their real lives are not all day looking at their phones doing nothing, nor do they get up too late ...
In fact, the models I've met are girls who get up early and sleep very little ... they usually spend many hours in the gym, or going from one agency to another with their contracts, photo shoots, the truth is that they should Be a very life-prolonging. Nothing compared to the one they carry here.
In another order of things, the girls who enter the houses, because they have to have their boyfriends in the houses? Think for a minute, would you like it to be your girl in the house, another boy was there? How would I seat you?
Those who have a partner, you know that to the boys, we do not like it, but it is that women do not feel comfortable if they are half naked that another man is watching her all day.
And the clear example that everyone will understand, was when Vika, put his boy at home, the other girls were uncomfortable, but it is that Vika and his boy, they seemed stranded, and that the guy, can not be said to interact with the Other girls
Anyway, RLC, is going to do what he thinks appropriate, and will not take into consideration what we say or think.
I think it is a mistake, both for the operation of the house, and for the show that they can give, to allow children in the houses.
The houses of couples, are houses of couples and the houses of single girls, they must remain houses of "single"

10 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Nora actuó de la misma manera Jasmin hizo anoche. Para mí, era aburrido y que no la tenía cuidado a no ser que había otras chicas en la habitación. Vamos a tener que estar de acuerdo en esto.

When Jasmine has tried, anyway, a bath with another girl?