Lina & Mark - New Couple - Split 2

Guest trickshot

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless she has changed her ways, I suggest y'all don't get your hopes up about that girl.  She's never shown anything.  She even knows exactly where the blind spot between the two cams in the bathroom is...and she uses it.

At one time I thought she and Lina were going to get something going.  They slept together in the bedroom while Mark stayed in the living room and played computer games all night.  The two girls were actually cuddling in their sleep.  But nothing happened.

I think they both just feel better with another warm body close to them while they are sleeping.

Guest 862286

I saw her hike up her dress in the livingroom yesterday to put nylons on, and in from of Lina and Mark. Maybe she"s a little shy??? na. Mark didn't even give her a look while she was putting them on which is interesting. Maybe his sister? If it were me sitting there, i would have had a hard time not looking if it wasn't my sister.  :-\

I saw her hike up her dress in the livingroom yesterday to put nylons on, and in from of Lina and Mark. Maybe she"s a little shy??? na. Mark didn't even give her a look while she was putting them on which is interesting. Maybe his sister? If it were me sitting there, i would have had a hard time not looking if it wasn't my sister.  :-\

Yeah...I've seen her do that type of thing before.  But I'll bet she had panties on while she was doing it.  Neither Mark nor the cams are going to see anything approaching nudity from her.  Heck, I remember that time when the girls were dancing...getting all sweaty.  Well, that girlfriend didn't even take a bath afterward.  She put on makeup and dressed like she was going out to party.

As far as Mark goes...he's smart.  He won't look.  Lina would kick his ass if he did.

Guest 862286

lol. now that would be funny to see wouldn.t it? Mark sporting some new color after she got finished with him  8)