Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, West_California said:

i can't tell.. 1 maybe olive oil, 1 booze, short one maybe soy or worchestershire sauce. :dodgy:

not the next to the refrigerator. They stand by the microwave, the far right in the picture

Are not entirely wise for her. In a moment she jumps around and happy and lighting candles. So she's out on the balcony while and then goes into the bed and lie down. (While the lights are still lit on the table).

• Upvote 1

Just now, Noldus said:

Are not entirely wise for her. In a moment she jumps around and happy and lighting candles. So she's out on the balcony while and then goes into the bed and lie down. (While the lights are still lit on the table).

... maybe rlc send her a message that her teasing show is scheduled for later this day ... she will wait for the next message ... and maybe some more viewers in the U.S. before she starts ... ::)

anyway ... most likely ... noting will happen .... again

• Upvote 1

To be honest, I strongly believe that with 10 more °C in the appartment, it would have been a whole other story. I don't think she is faking her suffering from the cold, and I think she would be more skimpily dressed and doing more over cover if she could get over this.