Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

1 minute ago, Teddy 1 said:

wouldn't be surprised if he didn't take them to a private party. He seemed to be trying to line something up.

They surely would have been back at B1 by now so maybe that happened. It's maybe RLC or whoever the boss is in Barcelona's attempt to recreate the parties of September/October maybe by giving the B1 girls some drugs tonight then that rapidly becomes normal and the girls manage it themselves so the next party might be more interesting. Next party at B1 and maybe we will see the return of some party substances. Whether Candy or Sia will get involved I don't have any idea.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, emeraldking said:

Michelle quedarse hasta, sería grande si ese tipo de edad cayó em atrás a B1 y luego volvimos a B2 para la diversión nocturna con Michelle :heart:

I do not think she's doing anything in front of the cameras. Keep in mind your partner ...

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

How can it take longer at night? Surely no traffic.

Well, if your drunk. The taxi driver use a lot of small roads with low speed limit. I don`t know. What I remeber is that it use to take about 45 min. Might be that my snow white skin colour and bad Spanish made them take a detour. 

I haven`t been in Barcelona area for like 10 years. Still have a hand drawed map of where to go, and from where :P 

• Upvote 2

Just now, hayaxi said:

Well, if your drunk. The taxi driver use a lot of small roads with low speed limit. I don`t know. What I remeber is that it use to take about 45 min. Might be that my snow white skin colour and bad Spanish made them take a detour. 

I haven`t been in Barcelona area for like 10 years. Still have a hand drawed map of where to go, and from where :P 

LOL I have not been to Barcelona but I have had a few bad taxi and indeed train experiences in Spain, as probably tourists do in England.