Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jayp1220259 said:

does anyone else have trouble veiwing those apts

Danaya you've just arrived and you broke the internet already !

3 minutes ago, news49 said:

J'espère que ce n'est pas la même Danaya que sur Barca 1, car bon en dehors d'une grosse poitrine elle était chiante à mourir et il y a déjà les deux autres pour l'ennuie

Don't worry it's either a dog or they decided to give a name to the xmas tree. Seriously, I hope (and I am almost convinced) that she's the same, many fans wanted her to come back, you would not want to ruin their xmas ! 

• Upvote 1

I bet you when Candy leave Adele will be the next girl that take her place. RLC has lost 9,000 customer in 3 month. RLC need to bring there sell up. You no Danaya she will recruit Michelle and they probably be going out a lot.Nicole is just like Polya. Nicole not going to stay much in the apt. She just need to take her stuff and move in with the guy.

Well that is good for all you Danaya fans! But remember what she did most of the tima in barcs1 she was out on clubs almost every night!!

So we`ll see what is going to emerge with her? Is she going to convince the other two to join her or what??

2 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

Well that is good for all you Danaya fans! But remember what she did most of the tima in barcs1 she was out on clubs almost every night!!

i strongly disagree

It's Adele who took her in partys every night. Before and after Adele era Danaya was all day long in the appartment