Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thing is DAN it's our Friday night but there all Friday nights for them in Barca :dodgy:

I know that feeling.... Retired military, on full disability, so everyday is a holiday for me too!!!!!!  ok maybe not a holiday but I try to keep 'em fun most of the time.. Teee Heee

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dan1456 said:

I know that feeling.... Retired military, on full disability, so everyday is a holiday for me too!!!!!!  ok maybe not a holiday but I try to keep 'em fun most of the time.. Teee Heee

Same here. Retired from NHS end of April on pretty much full pension after 40 yrs service. They got their money's worth! :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

After all that sleep this afternoon I figured Micha for chasing that NUT a little harder and not giving up so fast, looked like she was gonna fall asleep,, maybe she is getting her second wind?????she can't make her mind to sleep or not to sleep..................  nut or no nut???????????   

Funny watching women put on panties... holding them up , turning them over, then inside out, and double checking the seem for front or back, then looking one last time before finally putting that first leg through!!!!!!!! Glad a mans' underwear is so much easier :biggrin::biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Dan1456 said:

After all that sleep this afternoon I figured Micha for chasing that NUT a little harder and not giving up so fast, looked ;ike she was gonna fall asleep,, maybe she is getting her second wind????? 

michelle only plays for tokens and we cant send them to her on rlc