Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 2 minutes, jayp1220259 a dit :

are you kidding?

not especially!!! I suppose if you ask for the departure of a beautiful girl like candy, it is that it is not enough "warm" for you. As for all the participants who do not make the sluts, as beautiful or clan lola, we ask quickly their departure!:sleepy:

9 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

Sia just wait for the time to leave, and candy was tired from her trip, which is understandable. Michelle may not wait long either.

Understandable that Candy's tired! She's young, fit, she works out every day, and they haven't just flown back from Australia, they've only been next door to fucking Italy! Tired my arse!

Well on that note folks I've off to bed Goodnight :sleepy:

• Upvote 4

Sia will probably do well to go out from this home. For she will surely get it nicer and experience a more social spirit to enjoy more than just sitting with these two selfish friends, who did not hesitate to take the whole cake if they got. Michelle is anyway more adult in mind than what Candy is and has been. So Michelle probably would like to encourage Sia if she had more time. But nice that she was sitting in the company until Sia were going to bed anyway. Great to see. ✨????

• Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, nagachilli2 a dit :

Compréhensible que Candy est fatigué! Elle est jeune, en forme, elle travaille tous les jours, et ils ont non seulement volé retour d'Australie, ils ont seulement été à côté de baise Italie! Fatigué mon cul!

Bien sur que les gens de note, je l'ai au lit Bonne nuit :sleepy:

You tell anything! What relationship the destination or the fact that it works or not ????? !!! Candy and michelle spent all their evening in the airports and the plane, after a day of visit of Paris !!! Well, they have the right to be tired !!! You have already traveled? Waited at the airports, walk all day? Do you know that the plane is tiring, whether you work or not?

Just now, corboblanc said:

You tell anything! What relationship the destination or the fact that it works or not ????? !!! Candy and michelle spent all their evening in the airports and the plane, after a day of visit of Paris !!! Well, they have the right to be tired !!! You have already traveled? Waited at the airports, walk all day? Do you know that the plane is tiring, whether you work or not?

I'm tired now. That's why I'm going to bed. :sleepy:

Goodnight corbo  :rolleyes: