Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Just now, Noldus said:

Oh Danaya i have missed you and your tits :biggrin:

that girl has the biggest nipples. I have missed them too, but not the dead fish sydrome, I am going get a huge magnifing glass the size of my 30 inch monitor before tonight. My eyes will not stand another 3 month of squinting !!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
Just now, Thestarider said:

that girl has the biggest nipples. I have missed them too, but not the dead fish sydrome, I am going get a huge magnifing glass the size of my 30 inch monitor before tonight. My eyes will not stand another 3 month of squinting !!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

and while your at it- make a few eye appts just to be safe:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
54 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Got my phone out right now making weekly ones, my eye doctor loves APHRODITE as much as the rest of us. :biggrin:

HAHAHAHAHA- that is great Thes- good planning on your part:biggrin::biggrin:

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

I think Michelle is getting ready for cam---maybe she should introduce Danaya to it-rather than sitting in her room or on the phone

I am wrong i think those are going out on the town clothes and if so with Candy-they should invite Danaya to go with them get her out of 

her room