Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

Bonsoir à tous

Il est dommage que les recrues RLC filles apparaissent hétéro même si elles sont très jolies (michelle et candy et Autresb dans d'autres appartements), il ne risque pas de se produire même si certain soir il fait chaud mais sa ne va pas plus loin et a raté quelques semaines de la présence pour la belle pour arriver à faire des soirées très chaud et oui il était le dernier de b2.

Peut-être que lola va revenir dans quelques semaines, je peux dire que si elle arrive un soir lola michelle candy et pourquoi pas sia elle commence à montrer un peut plus de son corps.

Peut-être que la soirée sera annimer si mechelle revenir avec 1 ami et le meilleur serait avec les filles qui ne sont pas de rlc

Vous avez peut toujours rêver

Ps dégâts que les boissons michelle tant qu'elle est si belle et fine

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

My point is less apparments, with more quality (quality = cam quality and placment, but maintenance too - there have been a lot more incidents with the cams, the more recent than back in the days, yesterday in Candy's room -  and customer support, site usability - an archive like other voyeur sites do, better working thumbnails and auto camera ... there have been very very few improvements to the webstie functionality and UI since I joined back in the day).

I wouldn't mind a "democratic" polling of RLC customers by RLC, so that the majority chooses the appartments they want to keep.

I'm okay with both B1 and B2. But I do agree that they could lose a couple apartments and up the quality on the others and the website. The one that just went off line could stay off. I really don't think they take into account the cams when they look for an apartment. I guess what we all are trying to say is if they upped the over all quality of the viewing experience (true HD, better angles, lighting, and so on) then getting and keeping new members would not be an issue. 

• Upvote 2

Do not forget that michelle make the cam since 2011 it is she who says it on her cam profile and she is hetero so her will not go very far in the evening with candy and sia and if something happens Between her 3 daughter her will be candy but I think she is afraid of michelle this is her job so she shows the minimium damage

The all girls appartments are housemate apparments, They have never, I think, been marketed as lesbian appartments. The huge majority of the girls are hetero, a few have had bi tendancies, and yes, there have been two mad nights of drug laced intercourse, but it is the exception, not the rule. Everytime there is a guy entering the appartment, half of the camcaps forum freaks out, but personnaly, I wouldn't mind seeing more in these appartments.

There are two lesbian appartments (there was a third at some point, put the girls were a fraud), they sometimes have lesbian guests too.

• Upvote 2

I have been reading the polemic about the performance of the girls inside the house, and it seems to me sterile.
Here there are people who would like to see Sapphic games among the girls, and others, it seems that they are horrified, well, one position and the other are perfectly tolerable.
All the girls are straight ... and what? Is that important?
That is what most people ask, that there is emotion, that there are games, that the time you spend in front of the computer, at least do not see asses glued to the sofa.
You do not want to see a show? (And I do not pretend to personalize in you, that is clear, I speak in general), you want reality ?, because you go out on the street, more reality than that, I do not think you find.
Who want to see girls fucking with guys ?, watch the opportunity that you are missing in visiting so many couples who fuck almost daily, and who show much more insurance and better than these girls if they fucked with guys.
That you do not want the show to be feigned? Well, unfortunately, that is impossible, you are on the internet, here things are what they are.
If you want a reality, go with your woman and practice sex, that's the only real thing (and I repeat, do not feel that I'm personalizing you, I speak for the one who feels alluded to)

• Upvote 1