Leora - Home Activities #78

Nicholas

52 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Bla bla bla bla bla bla .. please judge other posts also that are written in daily basis here and stop being obsessed  to comment at any minor or major post that I make with your difficult to read rhetoric English . I am impressed that you see the negativity of posts only tow and you don’t judge with the same passion and determination the dozen repeated GIFs per say and whatever irrelevant posting that occurs . 

I am making one edit after the other , I am stating my posts and comments without fear , where are those to comment about observing “ the Queen “ as an exhibitionist that she is ? Where is all this Leora’s army now that she needs them to protect her from the criticism ? Or are you now in charge of this role ? 

Please , you are making it too obvious with your prejudice . 

You are repeating most of the same ridiculous comments of negativity on a daily basis. To continue doing so for as long as you have, shows that your obsession of jealousy of that woman is obvious. Even though there are others who occasionally comment criticizingly and occasionally some even negatively in regards to her, they don't make it a point to continuously do so as often as on a daily basis or routinely. I could care less if anyone else posts comments that are repetitious if those comments are of some positive nature because anything positive is certainly entirely better than anything negative, of which I'm certain that most others would agree with. But with you, it's the same ole derogatory comments of negative b.s. on a daily basis. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

il y a 19 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Heureux de vous aider ! 😃

Donc, l’étiquette, la clôture, tout ce avec quoi je peux être utile ! 😆 La tache sur la cam 5 ensuite!

Je n’ai pas vue la tache sur la cam 5 mais une tache à la base du cou peut être un sucions lorsqu’elle était allongée sur le lit ou un reflet, je ne suis pas sur

• Like 1

1 minute ago, patou said:

I did not see the stain on cam 5 but a stain at the base of the neck could be a suck when lying on the bed or a reflection, I'm not sure

You only see it when she is standing there, because of her hair colour, last night there is a mark in the middle of the lens that can only be seen when something dark is in front of it.