Leora - Home Activities #78

Nicholas

5 hours ago, patou said:

I just have a question, if a person can answer it who offered the Koala to leora, I found that she hugged him hard at times of the dance?

We've never found it, the only thing we can say for sure is that it was sent by post, she had to arrange collection the night before, it wasn't given to her in person. Some think Paul, possible, some think Douche, unlikely. My thoughts at the time that she took it back out of the wardrobe, with everything recently, is that is was from her Father. Makes the most sense to me.

• Thanks 3

22 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

We've never found it, the only thing we can say for sure is that it was sent by post, she had to arrange collection the night before, it wasn't given to her in person. Some think Paul, possible, some think Douche, unlikely. My thoughts at the time that she took it back out of the wardrobe, with everything recently, is that is was from her Father. Makes the most sense to me.

and the panda Who was 

25 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

and the panda Who was 

The Panda was LB, because it was given in person and was one of the ones she was going to throw away, funnily enough about this time last year. Only the Koala wasn't from him, she had been dating him only about a month at that point.

• Thanks 1