Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The power cut took place between 9:30 pm and 10:00 pm michelle was well in danaya's room and she found herself in the lobby where the dijonteur she was watching but could not do anything and I think there are One who called rlc to say what was going on she even looked out to see if there was any other apartment light.

Apparently when they looked at the circuit breaker everything was switched on so for me it's general break of the building or a lack of dijonteur that's why a man came in the night to repair his sound unpacking that does not happen in 5 minutes The electricity and the plumbing is not done very quickly and it may not even be the one that intervened but the agency of Spanish electricity

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Let try this again. Candy came home today with a new ORANGE SUITCASE. Don't no where she hid it. I don't she it at the moment but it there some where and it a big suitcase

she has one month tomorrow 23th...

1 hour ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Hello Last night Michelle was pretending to cut the light back on. Did you see Michelle & Candy buzz some one in & did you she Michelle open the front door & say wait a min. The tech fuck up & cut the camera back on before he left. Also when Michelle open the door it sounded like 2 guys out there. Also before it went UM Candy had on black underwear & no bra & when it came back on Candy had on see through underwear & a top & Michelle also had on different underwear after coming back on line

i rewatch event of last night and nothing u said happend ... 

• Upvote 5