Holly - is back in B1 for her stay #3 - fan page

Love that Holly is back... So cute, so much sexual energy and playfulness....uninhibited ...she has it all... I remain obsessed ... 

Now if only the RLC dude would fall asleep on the blocking the cameras job....so I will be grateful for all descriptions of her nudity and sexiness ... this page just might work out nicely... Enjoy !!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I've just noticed Holly is back, wonderful news. I love her youthful fun she brings. hehe also gorgeous 

I like her too, but her and these other girls has brought nothing but boredom to this apartment, after losing Ulyana frequently bates, and the sexy way she used to spontaneously gaze at the camera

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

I like her too, but her and these other girls has brought nothing but boredom to this apartment, after losing Ulyana frequently bates, and the sexy way she used to spontaneously gaze at the camera

After my accident and putting me into a wheelchair with my leg stuck up in the air for 9 to 12 months... you don't know what boredom is....

You know my first love is Leora and will always be but I'm a sucker for a young pretty girl like Holly.... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

After my accident and putting me into a wheelchair with my leg stuck up in the air for 9 to 12 months... you don't know what boredom is....

You know my first love is Leora and will always be but I'm a sucker for a young pretty girl like Holly....

So very sorry to hear about your injury and I hope everything healed perfectly for you, but yes Holly is beautiful, but I really don't see her bringing any excitement to this apartment

So very sorry to hear about your injury and I hope everything healed perfectly for you, but yes Holly is beautiful, but I really don't see her bringing any excitement to this apartment

She gets nice and drunk at parties and has fun.

Well good luck and I hope you have a lot of patience waiting for the next big party she attends, where hopefully she will get drunk enough to be exciting

Thanks it gives me something to look forward to a part from Fedex packages 🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Unfortunately I don't think there'll be any parties like that anymore in B1 with the noise complaints...

Really bugger, I mainly watch Leora and have time now to watch other apartments when Leora is out.

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Really bugger, I mainly watch Leora and have time now to watch other apartments when Leora is out.

They could always party in the villa though...

I have a feeling the 3 spare beds in B4 will be filled soon with 3 or 4 girls, just to help you through your recovery period...😉

• Upvote 1