Leora - Home Activities #79

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Hi Blue. 

Well i have said this before, and it's worth a repeat here. When she falls out with You-Know-Who, we often get the backlash, which is - She ignores him and we get her in a better mood. More like 'Old' Leora, and look at this week, 3 dance routines in just 4 days so far. And not just that, but she is more happy talking to Paul too, yesterday her face lit up when he called her in bed. I go back once again to that glorious week last September, she and Malia played with each other for 8 consecutive nights. That was all triggered by a row with LB. But as soon as she called him again, it all stopped. 

So, maybe....Be wary!

There we go again .. the problem of Leora , her mood , her actions , it is again her boyfriend . The one that she has chosen to put in her life , the one she has chosen to have around at all times , the one that despite all things , she keeps on having in her life . 

We can call it a Plan A , an addiction or we can simply call it “ being in  ( forbidden)  love “ with a guy she wants to have but for unknown reasons she can’t have , at least the way she wishes . 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Your friend Pepe has seen it , according  to rumors . Are we going to play with words ?

What you have just said, is that you are making your repetitive posts, based on a contract, that someone else has seen, according to a rumor.

It makes absolutely no difference if it were seen by Pistis, or Aletheia, who has seen it. Unless you have seen it yourself. You sir, in my opinion, are making a fool hardy embellishment, of conjecture !

RLC's byline " The private life of other people live 24/7 since 2011 "   Says exactly the same thing that you said in your recent post. That I responded to. I QUOTE, " I am always here ".  What did you really mean ???

However, in any of the tenants case, Leora's included. Sleeping , bathing, cooking, cleaning,( no that does not apply to all of the apartments ) at least one has a maid to do the cleaning. Also including watching TV, talking on the phone, and various sexual activities. Is private life, As viewed through the lens of the cameras.

I have not noticed any scaffolding outside of any of the apartments, with benches, or chairs for some brave soul to occupy. That would allow for someone to view the activity, of the tenants inside.

As for what I enjoy seeing, watching Leora, are the simple things that shows her inner feelings, such as crying watching a program on her tablet, or TV. Watching her changing her mind as to what outfit she is going to wear. Her allowing me/us to see what stores she shops at. What books she reads. 

Yes I enjoy watching her dancing while cleaning, and her lovely body, which she amply displays. It is not the end of my world, if she does not have sexual activity of any kind 24/7/365. 

Nor, is it the end of my world, if her friends choose not to visit her, because of the cameras. That, in my opinion, is a decision that would need to be mutually agreed on, by Leora, and her friends. Not by the viewing audience.

As hard as it is tried, to find out all of the intimate details of her life, and the events that are happening with family, her animals, and her friends. There are many things in any human beings life that, IMO, should remain private. Unless one is in a position to physically, emotionally, or financially, help that person, Leora included, on a one, to one, basis.

Yes, she has put herself in the limelight. But, in all honesty, does any one, other than herself, truthfully, know what her ultimate goal is.  Like it or not, almost 99.9% of everything that is posted here, in regards to that subject, is speculation, and conjecture. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, scutus said:

What you have just said, is that you are making your repetitive posts, based on a contract, that someone else has seen, according to a rumor.

It makes absolutely no difference if it were seen by Pistis, or Aletheia, who has seen it. Unless you have seen it yourself. You sir, in my opinion, are making a fool hardy embellishment, of conjecture !

RLC's byline " The private life of other people live 24/7 since 2011 "   Says exactly the same thing that you said in your recent post. That I responded to. I QUOTE, " I am always here ".  What did you really mean ???

However, in any of the tenants case, Leora's included. Sleeping , bathing, cooking, cleaning,( no that does not apply to all of the apartments ) at least one has a maid to do the cleaning. Also including watching TV, talking on the phone, and various sexual activities. Is private life, As viewed through the lens of the cameras.

I have not noticed any scaffolding outside of any of the apartments, with benches, or chairs for some brave soul to occupy. That would allow for someone to view the activity, of the tenants inside.

As for what I enjoy seeing, watching Leora, are the simple things that shows her inner feelings, such as crying watching a program on her tablet, or TV. Watching her changing her mind as to what outfit she is going to wear. Her allowing me/us to see what stores she shops at. What books she reads. 

Yes I enjoy watching her dancing while cleaning, and her lovely body, which she amply displays. It is not the end of my world, if she does not have sexual activity of any kind 24/7/365. 

Nor, is it the end of my world, if her friends choose not to visit her, because of the cameras. That, in my opinion, is a decision that would need to be mutually agreed on, by Leora, and her friends. Not by the viewing audience.

As hard as it is tried, to find out all of the intimate details of her life, and the events that are happening with family, her animals, and her friends. There are many things in any human beings life that, IMO, should remain private. Unless one is in a position to physically, emotionally, or financially, help that person, Leora included, on a one, to one, basis.

Yes, she has put herself in the limelight. But, in all honesty, does any one, other than herself, truthfully, know what her ultimate goal is.  Like it or not, almost 99.9% of everything that is posted here, in regards to that subject, is speculation, and conjecture. 

Nice post and fair enough , at least we could have a civilized back and forth chat despite our disagreement and you explain your things as i did mine. 

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nice post and fair enough , at least we could , it will not happen🤪 , have a civilized back and forth chat despite our disagreement and you explain your things as i did mine. 

Do not expect a repeat. I do not find it necessary to repeat the same thing over, ditto, ditto, ditto, and over again.   😏

I can accomplish pretty close to the same thing, by using a simple emoji !  😁

My employer does not allow me that much non productive time. !!🤣

• Haha 3
  • Sad 2