Leora - Home Activities #79

pulo filipe

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

im not stalking u ddhm, comon

I didn’t speak about you and you know to who I am referring to or the people that the post was indirectly addressed to .

I have my differences with you but we always manage to chat in  a civilized and honest way I believe 😇

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I didn’t speak about you and you know to who I am referring to or the people that the post was indirectly addressed to .

I have my differences with you but we always manage to chat in  a civilized and honest way I believe 😇

like sum1 said cant remember who but (I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It)

58 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I criticize the zero happenings of this apartment according to the way that  Leora and with the contract that she has signed with RLC has chosen to do ( better say not do ) . 

Would it be possible for you to share with us, the contract that she has signed   , or is that asking too much from you.

I am willing to bet that Leora, nor RLC, have deemed it necessary to share a RLC tenants employment contract ! With any member of CC's. Most likely, you are trying to sell a product, that you do not have, or represent !

However, if in fact, you have notarized copy of RLC's employee contract,  would it be too much to ask, for you, I repeat, to share it with us. In doing so, just might create some credence for your continual disdain of Leora, and her apartment !

You give me too much credit regarding peoples posts. May I suggest that your posts, just may be included in creating a negative factor for people posting ! There are always two sides to every coin ! 😇😁

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Hurray might stay awake tonight... No LB what a relationship not worth the agro.

Blue my mate, we were saying this one year ago. In a couple of weeks time, it is the one year anniversary where she came close to a nervous breakdown live on cam because of him, and she split soon after. She actually said, she'd had enough of the Heartache and headaches. 

She got back with him 2 weeks later. Despite another year of arguments, they're still together now.

Hey Ho.

• Upvote 3