Leora - Home Activities #80

pulo filipe

18 minutes ago, The Earl said:

I think it could get very difficult for both of them, it has been a long time since they were physically close. In addition, Paul would first have to be on site, which should be difficult enough.

Until it happens we will never know 😃 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, The Earl said:

I think it could get very difficult for both of them, it has been a long time since they were physically close. In addition, Paul would first have to be on site, which should be difficult enough.

Many times I said it , let me repeat once more .. if you love someone as you claim that you do , you move seas and mountains to see this person . The easiest she could do is to fly over there , she had the chance very very easily , if we say that for him was difficult to come in Europe . 

Have we seen searching any flights or speaking openly together about that ? Have we seen any real “ stress “ or “ sadness “ and “ disappointment “  from Leora that Paul isn’t there ? Or how much Paul has tried to be there  ( that we don’t know of course .. ) ? If I love someone , that someone becomes my top priority .. if there was no guy emotionally involved  for Leora in Prague , I think she would be more active . I don’t say that she loves her current guy ( how can she if he is - another - boy toy for her by not having a normal relationship ) , but after such a long time , the feelings have grown . And this is what causes the tears , the smiles , the ups and downs . It is only these childish teenager relationships that we used to have , that we would go home after playing with our friends only to try and phone and listen to the boyfriend / girlfriend for some minutes , if you were a boy , you should have most of the times arrange before what time to phone so as not the father or the brother of the girl picks up 😂🤣 ( nice innocent years and this is what I see of what Leora believes she has , which can be totally understandable if she never had the chance to live this when she was a teenager ) 

Last but not least , I can assure you that there have been dozens of girls that have tried to reach Barcelona by train from the borders of either Russia or Ukraine since they couldn’t make the journey by plane . For what I can tell and since Leora didn’t even try to visit Paul , he could go to Moscow and then slowly to Prague , if it was for him such  an enormous deal . Of course you can tell about work and so on but really ? The person you love isn’t the most that matters ? Therefore , this is since a long long long time over and for whoever denies to see it , it is like the American romance movies that need to have a happy ending . 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Many times I said it , let me repeat once more .. if you love someone as you claim that you do , you move seas and mountains to see this person . The easiest she could do is to fly over there , she had the chance very very easily , if we say that for him was difficult to come in Europe . 

Have we seen searching any flights or speaking openly together about that ? Have we seen any real “ stress “ or “ sadness “ and “ disappointment “  from Leora that Paul isn’t there ? Or how much Paul has tried to be there  ( that we don’t know of course .. ) ? If I love someone , that someone becomes my top priority .. if there was no guy emotionally involved  for Leora in Prague , I think she would be more active . I don’t say that she loves her current guy ( how can she if he is - another - boy toy for her by not having a normal relationship ) , but after such a long time , the feelings have grown . And this is what causes the tears , the smiles , the ups and downs . It is only these childish teenager relationships that we used to have , that we would go home after playing with our friends only to try and phone and listen to the boyfriend / girlfriend for some minutes , if you were a boy , you should have most of the times arrange before what time to phone so as not the father or the brother of the girl picks up 😂🤣 ( nice innocent years and this is what I see of what Leora believes she has , which can be totally understandable if she never had the chance to live this when she was a teenager ) 

Last but not least , I can assure you that there have been dozens of girls that have tried to reach Barcelona by train from the borders of either Russia or Ukraine since they couldn’t make the journey by plane . For what I can tell and since Leora didn’t even try to visit Paul , he could go to Moscow and then slowly to Prague , if it was for him such  an enormous deal . Of course you can tell about work and so on but really ? The person you love isn’t the most that matters ? Therefore , this is since a long long long time over and for whoever denies to see it , it is like the American romance movies that need to have a happy ending . 

You need to get out of that small island you call home. It obviously affect your mental health!! Like everyone here, you know shit when it comes to Leora except for that crap you make up 💩💩

• Upvote 2

Unless Leora allows officially this big change in her life , that is to accept publicly and openly to her friends in Prague that hey , this is where I live , that’s what I do , this is my ex and this my current boyfriend , unless Leora embrace the life she has created and make it real for her and for everyone , this is the loop and groundhog days that we will be having here . And of course , the criticism will grow , the displeasure will be getting bigger and comments like the ones that jimbo provides  will become more frequent . 

And this will last till she decides to quit or she finishes what needs to be done for Plan  A , nothing more nothing less . Till that time , the only important things that will actually matter here is to who and how many times Leora spoke on the phone and how she looked after or during the phonecalls , when her period begins , when and where she put the shisha and why she sits outside in the balcony while it is cold weather .

Ladies and gents , Leora is happy to present to you her real life on cameras , enjoy .