Leora - Home Activities #81

ddhm

il y a 4 minutes, patou a dit :

En ce moment ces actions sont au calme je ne sais pas ce qui se passe elle sort hier pendant 1 heure puis rien d’après que j’ai pu lire elle va aux toilettes pour téléphoner et aujourd’hui elle se levé tôt et sort comme souvent le mardi ?????

La numération pour ces actions a diminué restriction de RLC ??

So , if I understand it right , from the moment she will go out of her prison , the majority  here will be waiting for her in agony when she comes  back so as to see her masturbating … am I wrong or what is it left for her to do in this apartment that she lives ? Please guys , open your eyes and see that the woman doesn’t give a fuck anymore of any of the people who watch , she just with her presence and rent free manages her income and lives the luxury life in Prague .

It was only yesterday that I said that posts and reactions like jimbo will be becoming more frequent , just read Foamy and Rdking comments and then tell me that I am the jealous guy of Leora’s life ( indeed , who wouldn’t want such an incredible , adventurous and full of daily happenings interesting life ..) 

Anyway , it isn’t even funny to make fun and jokes for this apartment anymore , we are just witnessing the fall of someone who believes is someone special  because she opens her legs and shows her pussy ( ah yes , lately because  she was dancing sexy and she’s the only one with such skills currently  at RLC 😂🤣🤣) …

Don’t worry , she will come back and her robotized life will be “ turn on “ with one of her incredible masturbations just to calm down the criticism , of course the programmed post from her “ addic(k)ted “ number 1 fan and as they say , she will do or show something , that’s what she has become in the consciousness of people here  😂🤣😂🤣

Spoken to Paul twice today (Maybe a third time too, when she dropped the Tomatoes off earlier but not sure), but she and LB have made up again, pretty sure about that. No idea where she went or has gone again, but already this week has a different vibe in a sense to last week, and that will be down to, well, the usual reason.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1