Leora - Home Activities #81

ddhm

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

So , if I understand it right , from the moment she will go out of her prison , the majority  here will be waiting for her in agony when she comes  back so as to see her masturbating … am I wrong or what is it left for her to do in this apartment that she lives ? Please guys , open your eyes and see that the woman doesn’t give a fuck anymore of any of the people who watch , she just with her presence and rent free manages her income and lives the luxury life in Prague .

It was only yesterday that I said that posts and reactions like jimbo will be becoming more frequent , just read Foamy and Rdking comments and then tell me that I am the jealous guy of Leora’s life ( indeed , who wouldn’t want such an incredible , adventurous and full of daily happenings interesting life ..) 

Anyway , it isn’t even funny to make fun and jokes for this apartment anymore , we are just witnessing the fall of someone who believes is someone special  because she opens her legs and shows her pussy ( ah yes , lately because  she was dancing sexy and she’s the only one with such skills currently  at RLC 😂🤣🤣) …

Don’t worry , she will come back and her robotized life will be “ turn on “ with one of her incredible masturbations just to calm down the criticism , of course the programmed post from her “ addicted “ number 1 fan and as they say , she will do or show something , that’s what she has become in the consciousness of people here  😂🤣😂🤣

Here you go again twisting things. How do you come up with jealousy about my comments? I was expressing frustration about her getting boring and suggested that she at least bring in a female friend to socialize with... like I said before, you need to get out of your tiny Greek island and see what life really is... you must be too busy getting it greek style on a daily basis !! it is no business of your why I and others continue to watch Leora and nothing you can write/invent will change this, 

BTW, how where is your General ?? 🤣😱😂🪛  Thought she was going to get to the top real fast...lol  Proves that you also know shit!

A Mans Butt GIF

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, RdKing said:

Here you go again twisting things. How do you come up with jealousy about my comments? I was expressing frustration about her getting boring and suggested that she at least bring in a female friend to socialize with... like I said before, you need to get out of your tiny Greek island and see what life really is... you must be too busy getting it greek style on a daily basis !! it is no business of your why I and others continue to watch Leora and nothing you can write/invent will change this, 

BTW, how where is your General ?? 🤣😱😂🪛  Thought she was going to get to the top real fast...lol  Proves that you also know shit!

A Mans Butt GIF

I thought I was at your ignore list .. hmm , I sense that masterchef affect the brains here and the common sense of things happening .. 

For the rest , thank you for your nice and kind words , I will take them into account for my rest of daily accomplishments of my little and tiny Greek world ☺️ As for the New General , I am impressed that you know to who I am referring to , obviously you got impressed by her for that short amount that we (re)watched her and because she decided to act normal and respect her  audience ( parties , friends or isn’t also what you request from your Queen 🤔 )  , she (they ) went - once again - off limits and she lost (temporarily ) the chance to shine like she did for one month and brought life back to a slow dying RLC .

Please enjoy watching an empty apartment and keep feeding Leora for the luxury life that she has so once , twice per week you can see her masturbating and in daily basis the best tits , ass and pussy at whole RLC 😂🤣😂🤣 By the way , also the worst character ( alongside Bruno ) that exists in RLC by not even respecting her ex boyfriend of so many years and playing this game to him.

Have a nice evening and psss 😉 don’t forget , around 23:00-01:00 Leora’s time , tune in for one more amazing performance 😂🤣😂🤣😁😆

• Confused 2

il y a 40 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

J’ai parlé à Paul deux fois aujourd’hui (peut-être une troisième fois aussi, quand elle a laissé tomber les tomates plus tôt mais pas sûr), mais elle et LB se sont à nouveau renseignés, à peu près sûrs de cela . Aucune idée de l’endroit où elle est allée ou est allée à nouveau, mais déjà cette semaine une ambiance différente dans un sens de la semaine dernière, et ce sera à cause, eh bien, de la raison habituelle.

Ces donc repartie avec loverboy peut être lui au téléphone dans le hall la conversation dure j’ai dit peut-être mais pas sure

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, patou said:

She bought a lot of food for a single person expecting such a visit?

Not that much really, don't forget, it all gets chopped up and put into a big bowl which she will then keep going back to. She often makes one large meal to allow her to have several meals from over a few days, especially when it's Veg (keeps longer).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1